Audism Free America

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
I support Audism Free America; AFA! :)

I am sure many of you guys supports too but sadly, I know some deaf people actually against it. So sad.

I watched one woman, her vlog about how she against AFA. So I made a hitler video to mock her and she complained that I were cyberbulling her and speech hate toward Aduism. Parody has do nothing with this expect mock.

I watched one woman, her vlog about how she against AFA. So I made a hitler video to mock her and she complained that I were cyberbulling her and speech hate toward Aduism. Parody has do nothing with this expect mock.

I find that audists are terribly defensive.

Because they don't believe in audism because only few Deaf people created one word. To be honest, I'M SO SO SO TIRED OF A PLENTY OF MANY DEAF PEOPLE NEVER SUPPORT DEAF COMMUNITY BECAUSE THEY BLAME ALL OF US FOR THEIR DAMN PROBLEMS!

No reason!

</rant>

Okay... it frustrates me when they claim they never see any hearing person oppress Deaf people. They thought hearing people is better because they never make any drama or just how know to keep their personals private. (Yes, I get this a lot of times! Yeah, right.)

Ugh. Whatever.

Definely. Also they believe AG Bell helped deaf people. I wonder where did they get that infomation?

Well, yes and no. They do help them to hear better and teach them how to be like hearing people if they're deaf and spoken people... But I don't think they will to help D/deaf signers...

but why does it have to be America?
thats not the only country in the world which have audism

Audism free: already exists. Called the graveyard.
Real quiet!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Another round of "alice in deafland": why doesn't deaf/Deaf persons use ASL/BSL et al if they "believe in deaf values"- "earwashed"?

Last edited:
Another round of "alice in deafland": why doesn't deaf/Deaf persons use ASL/BSL et al if they "believe in deaf values"- "earwashed"?

You know, you are unable to contribute constructively to any thread concerning cultural issues and concerns. Your "alice in deafland" is very insulting and juvenile of you. Either contribute constructively or STFU.

Audism free: already exists. Called the graveyard.
Real quiet!

You really are a certifiable jerk. Name calling? You bet. You get back what you put out.

I would much prefer an audism free world.

Thats what i was getting at, why it is America, America, America. They aren't the only country on the bloody planet. Part of it is the education system that indoctrinates. (im serious here!) but anyway, not getting upset, just a note to say its fine to think AFA, which seems to be a almost-direct copy of ADA, afterall experiementing is fine, but in real world, it'd be never like that. Hell, theres probably already an AFA but it would stand for something else...
Sorry Joey, but I can see your points, and its good to know you're getting aware of audism, but AFA is too nation-centred not Deaf-centred for Deaf means all Deaf all around the world!.
Nice idea, but not nice enough to ignore other Deafs around the world, that's all. Just a freindly opinion here, im not disagreeing with you, im just disagreeing with the 'just for america' concepts. America isn't the free-est country in the world like they'd like you to believe, it's a big lie, trust me on that one.

Back