Some samples of my artwork

Geo31522

Reaction score
Here are just a few samples of my Art Work…Nothing Special…Just some Traditional Hand Drawn Illustrations…Nothing Digital…Though I’m a Graphic Designer by Trade…I just prefer Traditional Medium.

Please add some of your work here as well…It doesn’t have to be drawings or paintings…it could be photography, graphic design work or if you just want to talk about other hobbies your interested in …it doesn’t matter…just a way to see what other interests people have….

geo31522-albums-some-samples-my-art-work-picture5460-two-asian-dragons-pastel-pencil-drawing-50-sketch-paper-original-size-18x24.jpg

geo31522-albums-some-samples-my-art-work-picture5420-dead-bird-pencil-drawing-50-sketch-paper-original-size-18x24.jpg

geo31522-albums-some-samples-my-art-work-picture5423-my-stuff-still-life-pencil-charcoal-drawing-50-sketch-paper-original-size-18x24.jpg

geo31522-albums-some-samples-my-art-work-picture5439-latrell-sprewell-new-york-knicks-mixed-medium-drawing-60-bristol-board-original-size-22x28.pdf

geo31522-albums-some-samples-my-art-work-picture5422-duck-cookie-jar-eggs-pencil-drawing-50-sketch-paper-original-size-18x24.jpg

geo31522-albums-some-samples-my-art-work-picture5434-cain-abel-modern-version-pencil-drawing-50-sketch-paper-original-size-18x24.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhhhh nice!!!! Here are some of mine...

Mixed Media collage to answer the question "I stay in tune with my creativity by..."

A Romulan, from Star Trek.

An embellished storage box.

A baby bib!!!

A little girls purse.

Hmm... my pics didn't work. What the heck?!
bkKLTT

Still no luck. I think the site hates me.

It is nice to see hand-drawn artwork. I like your I like your dragon and Satan's pawn best.

I remember when magazines and CD covers had hand-drawn artwork. I used to use them as inspiration to create my own drawings/artwork. So, from my perspective, people who can draw using traditional mediums are 'real' artists compared to people like myself, who can't draw, but can design. :)

I have a website with most of my recent work, but I badly need to update it as it is a bit cumbersome to use. tsk. tsk. Smoked Eyes if you are interested.

bkKLTT

Try uploading pics to your photo album and then when you click on the Upload Image Icon it will ask for your URL...(this is the title to your picture in your photo album)...copy it from there and paste it in the area where it asks you to. Hopefully that works...otherwise click on the little paper clip on the top of the page and download it that way...Good Luck!! and thanks for the compliment

It is nice to see hand-drawn artwork. I like your I like your dragon and Satan's pawn best.

I remember when magazines and CD covers had hand-drawn artwork. I used to use them as inspiration to create my own drawings/artwork. So, from my perspective, people who can draw using traditional mediums are 'real' artists compared to people like myself, who can't draw, but can design. :)

I have a website with most of my recent work, but I badly need to update it as it is a bit cumbersome to use. tsk. tsk. Smoked Eyes if you are interested.

Very Nice work!! You should also upload your work to a site called DievantArt.com...Thanks for the compliment!!

Some Updated work

geo31522-albums-some-samples-my-art-work-picture5489-seascape.jpg

"Long Island Seascape" Acrylic & Oil on Canvas (18x24)

geo31522-albums-some-samples-my-art-work-picture5480-satanpawn.jpg

"Satan's Pawn" Pencil & Charcoal Drawing on #120 Bristol Board (22x28)

geo31522-albums-some-samples-my-art-work-picture5485-duck-still-life.jpg

"Duck Cookie Jar & Eggs" Pencil Drawing on #80 Sketch Paper (18x24)

geo31522-albums-some-samples-my-art-work-picture5484-deadbird2.jpg

"Dead Bird-Still Life" Pencil Drawing on #80 Sketch Paper (18x24)

geo31522-albums-some-samples-my-art-work-picture5487-my-stuff.jpg

"My Stuff-Still Life" Pencil Drawing on #80 Sketch Paper (18x24)

Attachments

• Cain_Abel2.jpg
    Cain_Abel2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 8
Very Nice work!! You should also upload your work to a site called DievantArt.com...Thanks for the compliment!!

Thanks for the kinds words. :) Yeah, I should create an account for DievantArt.com. As one of my teachers said, I need to get out there...

I like your Long Island Seascape. It would make a nice desktop picture, too. The gradient backgrounds in your other works also have a uplifting effect; especially the duck cookie jar.

bkKLTT

How do I attach a file to a post?
To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.
What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?
In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.
How do I add an image to a post?
If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.
To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

hope this helps i got it off of this site

Ah ha! I just learned how to attach pics! (I tried to use the instructions you gave me Geo, but they didn't make sense either. I actually learned on accident LOL)

Here are some things I have art/crafted:

Boxes.jpg

Collaged storage boxes for my craft supplies

DSCF5275.jpg

Baby bib! hehe it's my favorite.

DSCF6490.jpg

Crocheted potholders to match my coca cola kitchen!

DSCF6448.jpg

Hairthings... I am completely obsessed with making these for some reason. I'm actually crocheting lots of the flowers to make into a scarf.

Painting.jpg

Tried my hand at painting. I loved the tree!!! Not so in love with the rest. LOL

Romulan.jpg

I also seem to be able to draw Romuluns from Star Trek. Wierd... but true. LOL

Back