The Person Below Me

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
So it's Saturday, it's hot outside, anyone play a game? It's called "The Person Below Me"

You say something about the person who will reply to your message below you. They will respond with true or false, comment or not, and say something about the next person who will reply.

I will start.

The person below me is wishing for rain and cooler weather.

ready set go

True.. and my wish has just been granted!!!!

The person below me knows how to change a flat tire.

Believe it or not, I do. I learned in the field when I was first married and an hysterical female neighbor couldn't do it.

So using logic, I heroically changed her tire and she got to work on time!

The person below me loves cross country skiing!

Not true, I have never skied a day in my life, would love to, but we do not get much snow here. The person below me loves sour stuff.

This is true. I love sour patch kids, lemonheads, and lemons. The person below me suffered from subdural hematoma when their lethargic brother in law accidentally cracked his tibia and fell on him thinking it was really humerus.

This is true. I love sour patch kids, lemonheads, and lemons. The person below me suffered from subdural hematoma when their lethargic brother in law accidentally cracked his tibia and fell on him thinking it was really humerus.

Not quite true, although my brother in law is an avid cross country skier.

The person below me hopes to retire to Alaska and become a primitive landscape painter featuring herds of moose in each canvas.

Not true. I'd rather retire in a place with warm weather and a stable economy where I know older people will be well cared for - even if that is in another country.

The person below me loves Pokemon.

not true dont know how to play it,and would love to know where this country is with stable economy where people care but would like to come with her

the person below me is trying to diet

Not true, I keep an active lifestyle.

TPBM has used immoral ways to get out of a traffic ticket

:naughty: Only partially true. I like to keep people on their toes (if I know them well enough).

The person below me walks around in their underwear (or less) when no one else is home. :laugh2:

False, no one will know what I do when no one is home.

The person below me would love the opportunity to teach deaf ferrets and deaf cats some ASL.

Not true. But if a ferret or cat knew ASL I would like them to teach me.

The person below me has been known to sleep walk to strange places....

This is true. When I was a kid, I was a sleep walker. I once fell asleep in church and walked across the congregation and tried to move a pew. The entire sermon was stopped and everyone laughed. I couldn't remember anything because I was asleep.

The person below me likes bacon flavored soda.

how did you know,i sleep walk to kitchen cook meself something and have no memory next day and as i can't cook it strange place for me

the person below me got drunk and kissed a cop

Sorry: never been drunk in my life-non drinker plus didn't kiss any cops-none around!

The person below is off to Swing dance in the park-3 hours from now.

oh how i wish

the person below me dyes their hair and has botox in secret

False. I don't dye my hair. No botox either.

The person below me likes to play "Words with Friends".

False, my rottweiler would rather romp at dog park than enter an agility contest.

Person below me likes to watch football games on TV.

Back