I want alarm clock with door, phone, shake bed with pager for low vision

nice all clocks but they don't have door and phone with wireless shake pager (not android, iphone etc..)

I had alarmsystem3000 incule wireless pager, support door bell and phone ring..

alermsystem support fire/smoke, baby, door bell, clock, and loud but dark red.. oh well..

nice all clocks but they don't have door and phone with wireless shake pager (not android, iphone etc..)

I had alarmsystem3000 incule wireless pager, support door bell and phone ring..

alermsystem support fire/smoke, baby, door bell, clock, and loud but dark red.. oh well..

You would have to buy them separately . Have you called a center for independent living , they may be able to help you find what you are looking for.

Final, Thank Chevy57 for help!

I got e-mail from Harris Communications, Inc.

We do have a Alerting System with Green LED lights, as well as a Pager
unit with it, that has flashing green lights for the buttons, as well as
Braille written on each button so you know which one is alerting you.
This is with the Serene Innovations Central Alert 360 system.

http://www.harriscomm.com/index.php...lalert-notification-ca360-clock-receiver.html

they support baby, knock door, phone ring, shake bed, AND personal pagers (wireless)

they have green led and braille

receiver.html

Last edited:
Bad News,

CA-360 is not green LED, mean it same like background grey and black text that green is background, dark or night, press button will bulb inside to screen..

CA-360 Clock System is OK
CA-PX personal pagers is OK
but bad news
CA-RX remote receivers is grey background and black text.. flash on screen, it is poor.. no flash light .. grrr... I need or Den room

I look another, any?

Final, Thank Chevy57 for help!

I got e-mail from Harris Communications, Inc.

they support baby, knock door, phone ring, shake bed, AND personal pagers (wireless)

they have green led and braille

receiver.html

RHR, I think I have better solution for you, if you got iPhone or Android which is alright... You could use Phillips HUE, and it is all you need. I have tested and it WORKS!

http://www2.meethue.com/en-us/

Be careful, there are two different kind of Phillips HUE, one with LUX is just one color, while without "LUX" its full of color.

And I know it is expensive for most, but eventually price will drop once it kicks in mass production.

With Phillips HUE, the possibilities are UNLIMITED!

Back