I want alarm clock with door, phone, shake bed with pager for low vision

rhr

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

my vision loss.. I can't read small red led on alarm clock but I can read green or blue led, I look all alarm system clock with door bell, phone, shake bed, also wireless pager shake.. I look all only red led.. need green or blue led, any do you have green or blue or brightness screen, or store have it?

hearing-dog-puppy.png

I love this kind of alarm clock with door, phone and bed shaker .

ahh!! I told you.. I am low vision, I can not see any picture, you hurt me! God is mad for you! cafeful! please do not play me

Im not sure if you can see photo, it is a guide dog, not the LED alarm clock.

He's overreacting, there was nothing wrong with WDYS post. Guess we're all going to hell for some clean humor too. :P

Actually a hearing/seeing guide dog would be a good idea for the OP.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Actually a hearing/seeing guide dog would be a good idea for the OP.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I want a hearing/ balance service dog. Finlay was my hearing dog , when I started to lose my balance while walking him he would stop look down at my feet and when he saw I was OK he would walk again. Finlay was not trained to do this , he just knew this on his own .

ahh!! I told you.. I am low vision, I can not see any picture, you hurt me! God is mad for you! cafeful! please do not play me

HUH??? I don't believe in God , but if you really think about this why would people have a sense of humor if we're not allow to use it?? How do you see the words if you can't see the photos ? I am wondering how this work.

I believe he has color blind, what does it means, is that some colors he can't see at all. I know a awesome guy that is color blind, he sees everything in black and white. Can not recognize any color, only few, I think 7 people on this planet has this defect, while RHR could see some color, but not all, red happen to be one of them and I realize he was right, there is no other color than Red for LED alarm clock and other alert devices available, in other word, all of them sold as red, nothing else.

HUH??? I don't believe in God , but if you really think about this why would people have a sense of humor if we're not allow to use it?? How do you see the words if you can't see the photos ? I am wondering how this work.

I believe he has color blind, what does it means, is that some colors he can't see at all. I know a awesome guy that is color blind, he sees everything in black and white. Can not recognize any color, only few, I think 7 people on this planet has this defect, while RHR could see some color, but not all, red happen to be one of them and I realize he was right, there is no other color than Red for LED alarm clock and other alert devices available, in other word, all of them sold as red, nothing else.

Thank you ! I had an uncle that was color blind but I never got to meet . Color blind ran in my mother family . My uncle could tell not the difference from colors .

He was asking about a clock or alarm. Yes, he was overreacting, but you weren't helpful either.

Honestly, I never heard of it and won't exist... And just maybe in future.

Your concept with mobile phone is totally new and completely different than what we are seeing today, it all depends on what community demand for. If just one demand for one, and is not rich will be likely not getting anything. Hence law of supply and demand. Your idea requires engineering, developing, research, then prototypes for testing to see if it is reliable, success... Most of the time, bunch of failures happens.

Anyone willing to shovel millions of dollars on this concept?

Guide dog would be perfect solution, and I do agree with other AD that suggested that solution.

Thank you but it don't have bell door and mobile-shake with wireless for rooms

Back