Random Vents.....

What do you buy on eBay? Just curious. :) I like to buy rookie cards from eBay. Always find good deals.

You chicken shit. :lol: You afraid of dentist b/c of needles and other tools.
Find a health department b/c some have dentist clinic. I had 3 tooth fillings in Dec/Jan/Feb and charged me 60 dollars a filling. I dont know how to explain this, they charge you what your income is. I had to travel 40 miles one way.

I almost lost one tooth because one of the fillings was very deep filling.

yep, i dont like anything dentist-wise, from the high bills to needles to having instruments in my mouth to that yucky tasting silicone shield thing to drills to...all of it. Ack!

Find a health department b/c some have dentist clinic. I had 3 tooth fillings in Dec/Jan/Feb and charged me 60 dollars a filling. I dont know how to explain this, they charge you what your income is. I had to travel 40 miles one way.

I don't understand you. You are so degrading to women (in many of your other posts), and then you call this one a chicken shit because she's afraid of dentists or needles. Not very many people like going to the dentist. I haven't had a cavity in 20 years, and I *still* don't like going anyway. Time for you to clean up your language and start respecting people.

I don't understand you. You are so degrading to women (in many of your other posts), and then you call this one a chicken shit because she's afraid of dentists or needles. Not very many people like going to the dentist. I haven't had a cavity in 20 years, and I *still* don't like going anyway. Time for you to clean up your language and start respecting people.

Caroline is not upset with me but you are. Something is missing. I like to be silly. I am out. Gunna watch a lot of football. BBL!

Caroline is not upset with me but you are. Something is missing. I like to be silly. I am out. Gunna watch a lot of football. BBL!

I'm not upset with DeafTim and I didn't mind the chickenshit thing because I'm used to being around boys and men, and know that that's how they speak to each other, especially when women are not around.

but I do agree though that DeafTim does need to clean up his language, especially pertaining to women. I am not liking the whore/bitch/slut references and all the sexual comments. It's a major turn-off.

I'm not upset with DeafTim and I didn't mind the chickenshit thing because I'm used to being around boys and men, and know that that's how they speak to each other, especially when women are not around.

but I do agree though that DeafTim does need to clean up his language, especially pertaining to women. I am not liking the whore/bitch/slut references and all the sexual comments. It's a major turn-off.

Alright, I'll work on to clean up my language.

What do you buy on eBay? Just curious. :) I like to buy rookie cards from eBay. Always find good deals.

I buy DVD, clothes, books, camera lens, etc. Lots things.

There is so much I want to get off my chest and tell a thing or two to hearing parents on this website. Grr...

Go for it!!! This the thread do it :)

i kinda think there should be a sticky thread titled "Open Letter to Hearing Parents".

Basically, this is what I think: this is a website for deaf people talking about deaf-related matters and just general chat and topics.

Hearing parents, in this day and age, are so incredibly fortunate to come to a place like this and see all this wealth of information and knowledge right there at their doorstep. They can, if they are willing to keep an open mind and just listen without arguing, learn so much about their own deaf children and how the world might seem from their deaf children's perspectives. I so wish this website existed when i was a child. I'm dead certain if my mother came here and read all those stories, she would have done things differently and understood me and my needs far more.

That when we respond to their questions - we are far more concerned about their child's well-being than about the parent's ego and that when we offer advice, info, suggestions based on our own experiences growing up deaf, they should be grateful that we took the time to give them information they would not get anywhere else instead of getting argumentative and accusing us of thinking they're bad parents when we don't agree with a viewpoint or a method or a practice of theirs. This is not about them, this is about their deaf kids. it would be nice if they listen, acknowledge they heard what we said and thank us for giving them invaluable insight instead of getting into bickering matches, employing sarcasm and in some cases, leave us with a mean parting shot.

We're the ones who are deaf, we know what we're talking about. It would behoove hearing parents to argue less, stop assuming every post is about them, and listen more.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Lots of scams on FB. Be careful.

I know I dont trust to people because serious stranger person because hacker or something stolen picture

Watch out people risk

not joke! be careful your wisdom find out!

You are right sallylou re scams on Facebook.

Safe so far-refused to join.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

So sorry, Sosie..I must have missed ur post....Bless you in ur time of loss.

Thank you, Rockin'Robin and everyone for the kind words about the loss of my step-mother. It meant so much to me, my family and her family. Thanks.

One thing is that I was disappointed that some of you lied and said that you did not see my posts on other threads like "How is everyone doing in tough economy?" and "Couple charged after 697 cats seized", for example. (And even on my FB). You did read my posts and you did not even bother to reply me until now. I am not exactly stupid. Nice try!

I am sick and tired of deaf people (in MA) for using me not for a friend. That hurts me a lot because I am alone for many years. NO ONE invited me for a cookout or something like that. Also, I am sick and tired of traveling alone. That depressed me. :(

Well, I guess that's about it.

Please stay safe everyone especially if you are going to be traveling! Have a safe Labor Day weekend! I was thinking about going to Gloucester today. I need to get out of my house despite my depression.

Thank you again!

We were denied the application for our septic tank by the Health Department. They claim, that our lot does not all into the Code variances and that most of the other lots in the neighborhood her "Grandfathered in" with the "pre-1972" Codes.

Hubby and I went to the Town Hall for help. They are confused as they checked with the county and all the agencies regarding this. MIL and FIL had purchased one lot in 1961 and the 2nd lot next door in 1965. They were always separate lots. She combines her payment on her property taxes so she always called it one lot. In actuality it is 2 lots so we should fit under the "pre-1972" codes. The Administrator for the Town Hall will be calling next week to the Health Department and the County Code office for help in this. So, our house construction is put on hold for a little longer.

MIL has said, that if we cannot get this resolved, we can use the loan money to get another place here in town, or move to where we had planned to up in Lake Wales. We will see.

Last edited:
Thank you, Rockin'Robin and everyone for the kind words about the loss of my step-mother. It meant so much to me, my family and her family. Thanks.

One thing is that I was disappointed that some of you lied and said that you did not see my posts on other threads like "How is everyone doing in tough economy?" and "Couple charged after 697 cats seized", for example. (And even on my FB). You did read my posts and you did not even bother to reply me until now. I am not exactly stupid. Nice try!

I dont think anyone lied...I didn't see your post in either those threads. Economy boring, never go in. Cats, went once but don't like cats so never go back. Never see you post in there...truth. (((((hugs)))))

I am sick and tired of deaf people (in MA) for using me not for a friend. That hurts me a lot because I am alone for many years. NO ONE invited me for a cookout or something like that. Also, I am sick and tired of traveling alone. That depressed me. :(

Well, I guess that's about it.

Please stay safe everyone especially if you are going to be traveling! Have a safe Labor Day weekend! I was thinking about going to Gloucester today. I need to get out of my house despite my depression.

Thank you again!

I am shocked i am very puzzled really you are alone I am very sad on my mom is very lost reason my father is very alone and sad! :( hard how feeling your, I understand feeling your pretty aware it greive on and suffer alone, how do your positive your cope your life manager supportive counsillor or family help you support I experience lots of worried on too much I am scared because fear 100 % will solve gone will better cope your life will change trust, my brother and sister will hard to how feeling awkward I sad how feeling I do best strong development to my hard work goal become life! I think so good idea successfully DOn't be give up because keep faithful!

My teachers no I cant understand speech (on its own) so why send me assessment feedback with no transcript?
(that was my braille teacher)

It must have slipped my English teachers mind she normally very good but I will send her an email about using red paper and LP for assessment comments

And my maths teacher just dont think when he choose the work(at this time my correspondence school can not give transcripts of their audio cds)

I do positive change focus on adjust to my think through joyful because lots of work!

I found a six-inches long hair in my ham and cheese sandwich that I ordered from the work cafeteria for lunch and it ultimately killed my appetite. I do not think I will order any sandwiches from them again. :mad:

I found a six-inches long hair in my ham and cheese sandwich that I ordered from the work cafeteria for lunch and it ultimately killed my appetite. I do not think I will order any sandwiches from them again. :mad:

Goodness Gracious and great balls of fire!....Don't the workers use hair nets?....ahhh...bet you just threw it in the garbage....should have taken it to the cafeteria manager or ur boss!

Back