I saw my Granddog for the last time today! :(

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
My daughter , granddaughter and granddog came over today. I said to goodby to my sweet little granddog , Ally. She will being going to see Finlay soon !
I am feeling so sad. This is making me miss Finlay again as both dogs where good friends and I felt like I had some connection to Finlay with Ally still being here. I know I posted this on another site, but I am feeling so sad . My daughter and son in law are bringing Ally to the vet next week. Ally is 14 years old and passing blood and her food does not stay in her . :( I am going to go to bed tonight and hold on my little Marty and :cry:

Oh, I'm so sorry. It's so hard to see our beloved dogs leave us.

Hugs to you, your granddaughter, your granddog, and of course, sweet Marty. And a candle to Finlay's memory.

I am sorry to hear it , whatdidyousay. My poodle as congestive heart failure and isn't going to be here much longer either, and she is not quite 11 years old.

It's really a difficult time.

:( I am sorry. My old dog passed away. He was 16 years old. I missed him. Once in a while, I could feel his curved tail stroking on my leg thinking he was here with me. I misssed him.

Thank you everyone!
Bottesini I am sorry to hear your dog is very sick and will being going to join
all the beloved pets we all had lost this year.
Frisky Feline I am sorry for the lost of your beloved dog.
this call for a :grouphug: !

September is going to be a hard month for me as Finlay, my mother and two of my very dear friends
had their birthday next month.

I am so sorry for your loss. I understand how you feel because I went through. My 16 years old cat passed away as well. I miss her.
Here is a :hug: from me and Maxwell.

I am so sorry for your loss. I understand how you feel because I went through. My 16 years old cat passed away as well. I miss her.
Here is a :hug: from me and Maxwell.

Thank you! I am so sorry to hear about cat . :hug: from Marty and me!
I have to get a camera! Marty it sleeping on his back with the fan blowing on him!! He love to sleep this way!

Back