What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking my ASL class is really enjoyable! Who knew school can be so fun? :)

Yech. :lol: give me toast, no butter. (don't like the taste of butter.)

thinking on how much I look forward to go to the coast with the full house of the holiday house. :D

marmalade on toast? its fantastic i have it everyday

I'm thinking my ASL class is really enjoyable! Who knew school can be so fun? :)

I am so very happy for you. School filled most of my life and I loved it all even the tough parts. Learning is exercise for the brain, use it or lose it. laughing or in my case, have it ripped away, but lol, I am still learning all over again. best of luck to you Deafcaroline in your endevours...Peace always..Midnight

I am thinking about dieting.... maybe tomorrow. :)

Now, I am really, really thinking about the adorable 10 y/o grand daughter of my neighbor. Her mother died on Monday and the funeral is tomorrow. This little girl was an "oops" baby. The next oldest sibling is 34. The mother had been battling breast cancer and had one breast removed previously. She was to have the other removed, but she got too weak and they would not do the surgery. The cancer spread to all of her organs and she had a total organ shutdown. Luckily the father is still living and was with the family when this occurred.

I am thinking about zumba class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back