Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

IcedTeaRulz

Reaction score
I received e-mail from someone about Swisscash. Have any of u experience or join Swisscash? Is it a scam? Give here ur opinions. Thanks. :ty:

Well, it says that you have to spend money to make money... which is how scams usually start.

Yes it would be to start as a test member they want you to deposit 100 but the true cost is 1030 dollars and you have to get people to enroll under you. It looks to me like just another pyramid scheme.

I vote >. don't know but My friend just deposit 10K so He will get 2500.00 a monthly! so I think He must be get 2500.00 from it due on Aug 21 something alike that .... So he will inform me :ugh: but as for me no thanks! :):)

If this one is like as CDT or CF then its scam! I will not join any MLM or any bs again! included Quixtar!

I would never send money over the net or email without even knowing the person, wow... people sure do tricks on people.... if you want to make money, put it in the bank or play the stock market on your own with your own eyes!!! grrr...

If this one is like as CDT or CF then its scam! I will not join any MLM or any bs again! included Quixtar!

Guy ask me join CF. I told him it is scam period. Anyway same guy ask me for join swisscash. I ask him where did you come up with new MLM. He said it is from CF. LOL same as E-cash. Oh boy guy is feeblemind is completed. I told him that I will never join any MLM and I am stay stick with my own trade stock sorry, He is crappy.....LOL

Guy ask me join CF. I told him it is scam period. Anyway same guy ask me for join swisscash. I ask him where did you come up with new MLM. He said it is from CF. LOL same as E-cash. Oh boy guy is feeblemind is completed. I told him that I will never join any MLM and I am stay stick with my own trade stock sorry, He is crappy.....LOL

Hi, what is MLM? Glad that u stood up! :thumb:

Yea, but My group in CF is pretty doing good cuz I almost get 6k dollars, end up all my group dead, so I aint join SwissCash, period... If other people talk with me abt SwissCash or any new MLM and I will decline to listen their running/method, I dont care if its faster than CF or any bs...

Scam

I received e-mail from someone about Swisscash. Have any of u experience or join Swisscash? Is it a scam? Give here ur opinions. Thanks. :ty:

I have to tell you i'm personally not familiar with swisscash, but please be careful there are tons of scams on the internet with the home business stuff. if you have to give up your personal information , credit card, bank , routing number, yes, please be very cautious of it. or another thing is if you receive e-mails from someone in a different country stating they have money to give away or just need someone to give it to.or just need to deposit it inyour account, "YES BIG TIME SCAM" please don't fall for it, the scams are growing, so i do caution every one in this area. i've been screwed in some areas with this stuff. SO PLEASE ALL OF YOU BECAREFUL IN ALL OF THESE INTERNET THINGS, AND HOMEBUSINESS THINGS, YOU REALLY HVE TO LOOK INTO IT FOR LIGIT BUSINESS. it's easy to get sucked in if you are struggling with money.
EsthersCrown

Yea, but My group in CF is pretty doing good cuz I almost get 6k dollars, end up all my group dead, so I aint join SwissCash, period... If other people talk with me abt SwissCash or any new MLM and I will decline to listen their running/method, I dont care if its faster than CF or any bs...

Funny, that everything is bullshit since despite it is a scam, and someone talks about it - you walk away.

Why can't the government in the USA ban these SwissScams or the FBI?

Funny, that everything is bullshit since despite it is a scam, and someone talks about it - you walk away.

Why can't the government in the USA ban these SwissScams or the FBI?

Cuz SwissCash isnt in USA, its International and government/FBI wont do anything, idk why they do that :dunno:

Back