Which AD'er are you wondering about?

Mods, do you allow this image
nutkick.gif
posted in AD? Too violent for me. :lol:
That is the permissed icon AD is allowed to use and that is, where men is best avoided......

Mods, do you allow this image
nutkick.gif
posted in AD? Too violent for me. :lol:

Naughty smiley animations are allowed, however, none of my posts have been submitted concerning you. Please disregard my posts or simply leave the thread.

Naughty smiley animations are allowed, however, none of my posts have been submitted concerning you. Please disregard my posts or simply leave the thread.
I put LOL at the end which means I was joking. Okay?

O_O my whole world have collasped just now. I see a kind siide of Jess toward the male species., is this possible?! I must be hallucinating.
That's possible cuz if she
nutkick.gif
men in real life, she would be in jail by now. :lol:

Some men deserve it though! But yeah.... :P
This time, it's not a joke. If a man touches her the way she doesn't like and doesn't stop after she tells him to stop, then she has a right to kick his balls as a self-defense. However, if a man says "I want to fu*k you tonight" to her without touching her, then if she doesn't like that, she would have to say "Fu*k off!" instead of kicking his balls which is a physical assault which could send her to jail. I learned something from Judge Judy who said that the man deserved it but still the woman can't do that (beating him up or whatever) because he didn't touch her.

I am sure Jess knows that. I can tell that she likes to tease.

This time, it's not a joke. If a man touches her the way she doesn't like and doesn't stop after she tells him to stop, then she has a right to kick his balls as a self-defense. However, if a man says "I want to fu*k you tonight" to her without touching her, then if she doesn't like that, she would have to say "Fu*k off!" instead of kicking his balls which is a physical assault which could send her to jail. I learned something from Judge Judy who said that the man deserved it but still the woman can't do that (beating him up or whatever) because he didn't touch her.

I am sure Jess knows that. I can tell that she likes to tease.

I am aware of that. I was Joking BTW! :P

Hi everyone!

I am back!

Does anyone miss me when I am gone?

Wishing you all a happy Labor Day! :)

-Sosie

Back