My Husband passed away.

God be with you during this extremely difficult time. May he give you the strength, love and endurance, to shoulder some of your pain and grief.

My deepest condolences to you on the passing of your husband.

My dad also died from complications of liver disease due to his many years of drinking alcohol. He was 66 years old. It's not an easy thing to deal with for the family, I know.

I'm praying that you will be strengthened and comforted thru this difficult time. :hug:

My condelences to you on your hubby's passing.. may he find the peace he sought for.. Amen.

Thank you, Sharky. My husband love hockey very much and was hoping to have Maple Leaves win for the Stanley Cup but nothing came out of them. LOL.

He remembered his days as a hockey player when he was young. He was also a boxer back then in the old days, too. Thank you for sharing the hockey news on the sports page here on AD. :wave:

It sounds like it will be a beautiful ceremony. I know I don't know anyone here but i'm still sorry for your loss. Be strong, and I hope you take care.

I'm new here too, but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry. I think of how heartbroken I would feel if I had lost my husband and I just want to cry for you. Already I can tell you are such a sweet lady.

I want to tell you that my husband of almost 15 years of marriage had passed away at 10:05 pm on June 6, 2012. He was 62 years old. He had suffered a great deal of health issues including his bad livers. He had been an alcoholic since he was 15 years old. Two of his family members and I will do all the planning and preparing at the funeral home for his wake and his burial. Then We will go to the Band office to discuss with the Chief and his Councilors about his passing. Then we will go to the Catholic Church to talk with the priest about the Mass. We will have a wake for him and probably have some coffee and dessert while visiting my husband. We will have native ceremonies to smudge and pray for him to the Creator. I hope someone will set up Tipii (Tepee) to start a fireside where the Fire Keepers will keep the fire going for three days or four days. Then we will take my husband to the cemetery for his burial. Then after that, we will have reception to eat food and talk about my husband at the Complex. So rest in peace, my dear husband. I will always miss him forever in my heart. :(

I am so sorry Bebonang to hear of the passing of your beloved husband. I hope someone will set up a Tipii to start a fireside for your husband.
When my dad dies we sat Shiva for 7 days after his funeral. My condolences to you and your famliy .

i dont know you but i want to give you my condolences to your family i am sorry to hear about your husband passed away. I hope funeral come out wonderful for your husband.

My deepest condolences, Bebonang. I'm very sorry to hear this. It sounds like he was very special and loved by his family.

You have my deepest condolences Bebonang :hug:

My deepest condolences, Bebonang. it must be a very tough time right now.

Thank you, Sharky. My husband love hockey very much and was hoping to have Maple Leaves win for the Stanley Cup but nothing came out of them. LOL.

He remembered his days as a hockey player when he was young. He was also a boxer back then in the old days, too. Thank you for sharing the hockey news on the sports page here on AD. :wave:

No problem... I'm sure it would have be something if the Maple Leafs did finally win after many years but maybe one day in a few years your hubby's wish will come true.. I am sure he will be in spirit to cheer on that and be happy.. hope ya gonna be alright in the days to come.. and also no problem with the hockey news in the sports section.. i will do my best to do this and keep up to date on everything some more when I am not too busy so ..

It is wonderful that he has such a strong and loving wife. Sorry for his passing.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Know that you and your family are in my prayers.

I'm so sorry, Bebonang, that's heartbreaking. My deepest sympathies to you and your family in such a difficult time.

Back