Teacher called lefted handed child evil and sinister

That teacher should be removed from her job she has to be nuts ! We had 5 left handed presidents and the last 3 are left handed .

Last edited:
In eyeglass prescriptions and other medical terminology, the left side actually is referred to as "sinister".

I'm an evil scientist and I'm right handed. My left hand is a chainsaw so that's kind of evil. Seriously where are these people coming from?

Will Obama invite 4 years old boy to White House?

Does she know this is the 21st Century?

Not sure..
(Dashes salt over left shoulder)

Lights fat joint...
Mmmmm

Seriously! F#@K these bigoted, bible belt bottom dwellers. I sue the crap out of her and the school....

Last edited:
I'm SO GLAD no one tried to correct me, as I went to the school for the deaf in San Antonio 1973-74, and then was mainstreamed into a small-town public school southwest of San Antonio.

How reliable is the site linked to in the OP?

Sorry I did not recognize that it was a TV station and had not yet clicked on the link which I have now down and discovered what it is.

I'm SO GLAD no one tried to correct me, as I went to the school for the deaf in San Antonio 1973-74, and then was mainstreamed into a small-town public school southwest of San Antonio.

My younger sister was ambidextrous but a teacher wouldn't let her use her left hand at least the teacher didn't call my sister evil and sinister .

I think people were smarter in the 20th Century .

It is very strange because I had noticed that pretty much a lot of actors and actresses do write with left hands all the time in almost every film they make movies or on televisions. Are they suppose to be evil and sinister? No, I don't believe that. Everyone of us choose to use either hands to write to make themselves comfortable.

This teacher seem to like to force on a child. The 4 years old child is not the only one. There are other teachers that forced on other children to do what they want them to do differently to be like the teacher. That is my thought and my opinion. :(

This teacher seem to like to force on a child. The 4 years old child is not the only one. There are other teachers that forced on other children to do what they want them to do differently to be like the teacher. That is my thought and my opinion.

I saw the story on FB and in my comment I said I was flabbergasted and yet at the same time not surprised that this is still happening. Not as widespread though. Just amazing what people get into their heads. Guess half my family is sinister....:P.. oh dear... I'm a devil spawn- both my parents are lefties. ;)

Back