What is your profession?

DeafPenPal

Reaction score
Hello All Deaf! What is your profession or what profession would you like to have.

For me, I would like to be Linux Administrator, Content Management System build expert, Website Design Expert, and Database Design Expert.

I would like to be a lottery winner or a detective like Sherlock Holmes.

I work in sales and merchandising. I want to work in a position that involves working with people... like HR. :)

i am a web master at university and also freelance web developer. but i'd like to be a cop though

i am a web master at university and also freelance web developer. but i'd like to be a cop though

I have a question for you, Jiro123. Is there a way that Deaf can be a member of Police Association or Police Club? We will be looking forward to your respond. :ty:

I have a question for you, Jiro123. Is there a way that Deaf can be a member of Police Association or Police Club? We will be looking forward to your respond. :ty:

I have no idea... I suppose the only way to do that is to be a valuable asset to them (for investigation purpose) or to know a friend/family member to get you in.

I work within the human services field, would love to return to college and take up another interest.

For 11 years, I was a copier technician. I got out of that business and plan to go back to school to be Aerospace Engineer.

I work for wireless network operations, my title is Senior Switch Technician.. Worked in that field for nearly 12 years.

For 11 years, I was a copier technician. I got out of that business and plan to go back to school to be Aerospace Engineer.

wow that's a huge huge career change. good luck, dude! :cool2:

Yes, it is a huge change and hopefully it'll work out for me. Thanks.

any idea what school you're going? I'd like to suggest Virginia Tech. I had a good time there. They have its own small airport as well. Most of engineers who graduated from VT usually head straight to military/defense contractors. and VT is a military school - shares with civilian students as well.

any idea what school you're going? I'd like to suggest Virginia Tech. I had a good time there. They have its own small airport as well. Most of engineers who graduated from VT usually head straight to military/defense contractors. and VT is a military school - shares with civilian students as well.

I plan to start out at Austin Community College as Mechanical Engineer. If I can beat the odds, I will transfer to University of Texas as Aerospace Engineer. If I am unable to beat the odds, I'll finish out as Mechanical Engineer at ACC and try to use that degree to at least get into engineering airplanes and/or space crafts.

I plan to start out at Austin Community College as Mechanical Engineer. If I can beat the odds, I will transfer to University of Texas as Aerospace Engineer. If I am unable to beat the odds, I'll finish out as Mechanical Engineer at ACC and try to use that degree to at least get into engineering airplanes and/or space crafts.

Once he is done with that, he will join Boeing.

I currently work for Google at Data Center as HWOPS Technician starting two months ago. Before I join Google, I work the two jobs for about 12 years as System Administrator for the Christian school and other businesses as general IT computer consulting. But now part time on those jobs mostly on the weekends.

Yay for GOOGLE!

PS. Hey DeafRichard, as you may knew, OpenDns is a excellent web's content filters and very user friendly for my clients, they been uses this service since the release. Thanks for putting in here for alldeaf.com

Back