What's up?

Angel62

Reaction score
hi yall,
Im member of alldeaf. but I have no time for here. I alway am very busy and running for errands. I did not check here often.

Do u have any cats/dogs?

Yep,I have one new pup.It's female and four mos.The breed kind of rat terrier.I love her very much.

Other dog too. It's a male and 2 yrs. He is very good boy.It's chiluhua.

If u wanna add me.If u know me? My username is whiteychi other links.
MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/140808776.. Im member of Facebook too.Who anyone member of facebook and send my private message.

I have one group for women only.

angel62:wave::laugh2:

Mod's Note:

Thread's moved to proper location.

I don't have any dogs/cats for a pet. I'll get a pet cat some day. :)

Mod's Note:

Thread's moved to proper location.

I don't have any dogs/cats for a pet. I'll get a pet cat some day. :)

Yep,I know you love cats.My friends have many cats than dogs.. but my boyfriend's allergic to cats..Yep,I love cats too.
Nice to meet you,winkz!

Yep,I know you love cats.My friends have many cats than dogs.. but my boyfriend's allergic to cats..Yep,I love cats too.
Nice to meet you,winkz!

I love dogs more. But getting a pet dog will have to wait until I'm done with University first and also finding a place that allows animals. :)

Have a jack russell and she is now 10 years old soon will be 11 and was a handful when young but now she is finally settling down at long last.

Have a jack russell and she is now 10 years old soon will be 11 and was a handful when young but now she is finally settling down at long last.

oic..anyway my old dog passed away last 2 yrs. her name is sugar and 18 yrs old.I still missed her very mwah. it's jumbo chiluhuha.
angel

Back