how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

so are you intelligent, wealthy, brilliant, and gorgeous?

Yes, I am. Because i am one from my wealthy family in the philippines and america. my parents are from ivy leagues and both are business. i am considering to going to be lawyer to protect deaf immigrants, business, and issues like money and health and relationships after graduate next year.

I had tried to find girl who is member of pkz sorority who are intelligent girls on campus but not one for me, cuz most of their deaf from families and not all are rich but some are not my types what i look for.

i am looking for someone who is well educated, oriental morals, intelligent, wealth, and brilliant, passion, kind, easygoing, committing, and respect...someone should be good from family and has lot of money cuz should be fair and good life future ever truth, too.

Matajan, your criteria is shallow. Some mom advice: find a woman with a good heart. That's what I tell my sons.

money or fame is not gonna get you a nice gal. just a smart gal who will take your half.

okay...can you tell me how it does smart gal will take mine half?

how can i find right woman who do not take advantage of me?

Barbaro, Freakanomics is a really interesting book. I've been meaning to read it for a long time. My teen read it this summer for school. It's an old book so you should be able to find it at the library or a used book store. I can't send you my copy because my teen needs to keep it and write a paper on it. Let me know if you can't find it.

Matajan, your criteria is shallow. Some mom advice: find a woman with a good heart. That's what I tell my sons.

yeah..my mom went to yale university...

strangely, she told me that if i finish college degree, girls will like or interested in me...i think it is joke, how she knows?

she went to yale and see experienced there...

Is true and why?

like previous, yale girls look for man who has criteria but it seems not right, why?

okay...isnt surprise barbara bush still single after yale, wow, she is single...

I think you are under pressure because of your parents' ivy league backgrounds. You don't need to go to any ivy league school to impress a girl. Seriously. If she treats you well and kindly no matter what, then she is smart.

If you live in a community property state, half of all earnings during the marriage belong to the spouse. If you don't live in a community property state, the court can divide all property at divorce (and that's generally half to the spouse). The same with debt.

Choose your spouse carefully and not on superficial things.

Barbaro, Freakanomics is a really interesting book. I've been meaning to read it for a long time. My teen read it this summer for school. It's an old book so you should be able to find it at the library or a used book store. I can't send you my copy because my teen needs to keep it and write a paper on it. Let me know if you can't find it.

actually, I have seen a few of them at Half Price Bookstore. I could check it out.

strangely, she told me that if i finish college degree, girls will like or interested in me...i think it is joke, how she knows?

I know your mom wants the best for you, but you need to ask yourself. Honestly, find it somewhere in your heart- do you really want to go to an ivy league school? Please don't do it for anyone else.. Do it for yourself. Make your decision and you are an adult.

okay...isnt surprise barbara bush still single after yale, wow, she is single...

This has nothing to do with Barbara Bush. You are not in her footsteps. You are not her. It is up to her if she wants to get married or not. She went to Yale doesn't mean she can't get married.

I went to Half Price books today. Love that store!

Matjan, your mother is wise. You're young. Most college girls aren't interested in settling down. I didn't get married until after law school. Be yourself and join activities you enjoy. The right girl will come along. And she won't marry you because of where you went to school! She'll love you because of you.

Yes, I am. Because i am one from my wealthy family in the philippines and america. my parents are from ivy leagues and both are business. i am considering to going to be lawyer to protect deaf immigrants, business, and issues like money and health and relationships after graduate next year.

I had tried to find girl who is member of pkz sorority who are intelligent girls on campus but not one for me, cuz most of their deaf from families and not all are rich but some are not my types what i look for.

i am looking for someone who is well educated, oriental morals, intelligent, wealth, and brilliant, passion, kind, easygoing, committing, and respect...someone should be good from family and has lot of money cuz should be fair and good life future ever truth, too.

oriental morals? lol

anyway this is why we have arranged marriage. too bad your parents didn't do it for you.

There are other intelligent girls who are in other sorority like DZ, DE and other sorority. Again, Sorority has nothing to do with the intelliegent things. It's just organazation.

she went to yale and see experienced there...

Is true and why?
sure why not? what kind of intelligent women would want to marry a pool boy? :)

would you want to marry a bimbo who can't do simple math and raise family with her?

like previous, yale girls look for man who has criteria but it seems not right, why?
nothing wrong with criteria. you have a criteria too.

Barbara Bush? She is married... to former President of United States... and gave birth to President of United States and Governor of Florida...

Jiro,

Matajan was referring to Barbara Pierce Bush, G.W Bush's daughter, not G.W. Bush's mother.

sure why not? what kind of intelligent women would want to marry a pool boy? :)

would you want to marry a bimbo who can't do simple math and raise family with her?

nothing wrong with criteria. you have a criteria too.

Barbara Bush? She is married... to former President of United States... and gave birth to President of United States and Governor of Florida...

No, i mean president bush's twin daughter, barbara bush who born on 1981 and she is one who still single.

No, i mean president bush's twin daughter, barbara bush who born on 1981 and she is one who still single.

is there anything wrong with that? maybe she's not interested in marriage. maybe she's just not ready for relationship yet. from what I see - she's a very capable, intelligent, and highly-driven woman. perhaps she considers her career more important than relationship.

There are other intelligent girls who are in other sorority like DZ, DE and other sorority. Again, Sorority has nothing to do with the intelliegent things. It's just organazation.

Hello,

You looks familiar...still student at gallaudet? I am still student since 2006.

Back