What's your Zodiac sign and do you feel you fit the traits?

I'm Aries.

However, I don't really believe in those horoscopes. We all pretty much fit the description of pretty much all the horoscopes.

Give it a try...

Check the horoscope listings... ask someone else what sign they are... then pick a random horoscope that's not that person's... and read it out loud to him. He will probably still say, "Hey! That fits me!"

Traditional
Sagittarius Traits

Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical

On the dark side....

Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

Not sure if this is me or not.

Scorpio!!! It fits me quite a bit... parts of it don't... but the majority of it does! my SO is a gemini... and it really fits her...

I am a Capricorn, with Capricorn Moon, and Leo Rising. :dunno2:

Traditional
Sagittarius Traits

Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical

On the dark side....

Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

Not sure if this is me or not.

Cool another Sagittarius ! I am the only in my famliy born in the winter.
My mother and 2 sisters birthdays are in September, and my ex brother in August. I read more babies are born in September as people are trying to keep warm in the winter!! And more twins are born under the Gemini sign!

I'm a Leo! hear me ROAR!!! I don't follow this either. But like many others, I was fascinated with it when I was in college.

Another Leo with a Taurus Moon here. My Ascendant is in Scorpio. I notice that people react strongly to me.

I have Saturn conjunct my Sun, so I don't really identify with Leo. I'm more like a Cappy.

Back