Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Confess your deep dark secrets!

1. I'm 20 and I suck my thumb in my sleep. Regularly.

2. I don't "get" rhyming. Can't do it. Sometimes words look same but they don't rhyme, sometimes they rhyme but don't look the same. Too confusing.

Ok, I've embarrassed myself (lol), your turns!!!

----------------------
This thread is now closed. The new one is at:
http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/98412-confession-time-2-a.html

Moderator naisho

Last edited by a moderator:
While asleep unable to determine the speed of Fingerspelling exercise." Right" one advantage- no criticism. Smile.

What other multitasking exercise can be effected while sleeping?

Off to the library soon-psychology text books: up -to-date for answers.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I confess:
1.) That I snore occassionally...
2.) Must wear socks to bed...
3.) Worry about my boys and pets more than myself...
4.) Dislike early morning visitors....
5.) Go to bed whenever I feel like it!....

I don't vacuum as often as I should.

I secretly will miss school when I am done. I will miss it. I am looking forward to externship but at the same time, I am scared to death.

Secret:

I cant multiply (I can only do 0, 1, 2, 5, and 10) without a calculator even know i've been "learning" this since 3rd grade! :doh:

I like to pretend to swim in the bathtub (even know I live in Florida with access to a pool and a beach!) :crazy:

I love food a lot of people find revolting.

I dont like to wear matching socks ever!

If I cant understand someone, I just smile and nod--and they often think I got every word! :blah:

The color purple makes me angry!

I laugh at my own jokes at often inappropriate or akward times :laugh2:

I like to bite :naughty:

Im an open book :lol:

I will resort to sucking my little finger when I am very stressed or sad.

I like eating frozen lima beams.

My big toe and the next are always crossed.

I dislike purple only because it is MIL's favorite color.

I still talk to teddy bears.

I talk to myself sometimes. (I think most do, but I always get caught at it! :lol: )

I love frozen mozzarella cheese. I eat it straight out of the bag, crunchy. On nothing else.

I totally, totally, totally (did you read totally?) hate grocery shopping. I make my SO do it. (But then I pick on the things he brings home. :lol: )

I like melting chocolate chips in a double cooker/boiler on the stove, and then mix peanut butter in. My version of soft Reese's. I eat it straight out of the pan and spoon.

I will leave laundry in the dryer until it wrinkles again. Then I have to turn the dryer back on to get the wrinkles out. Sometimes, I will forget it after it has run the second time, and end up having to do it 3 or 4 times.

I now have the urge to go put a purple shirt on just to irritate KristinaB and Shoshana, lol.

I will leave laundry in the dryer until it wrinkles again. Then I have to turn the dryer back on to get the wrinkles out. Sometimes, I will forget it after it has run the second time, and end up having to do it 3 or 4 times.

I now have the urge to go put a purple shirt on just to irritate KristinaB and Shoshana, lol.

I thought everybody did that one! I may have more dark secrets than I knew. :P

Plus purple and green are my favorite colors!

I thought everybody did that one! I may have more dark secrets than I knew. :P

Plus purple and green are my favorite colors!

That is so coincidental! They are my favorite colors, as well. They have always been colors I can wear with my red hair! Purple is first, green is second with me.

I actually know people that get laundry out of the dryer immediately. I personally think there is a bit of obsessiveness in that behavior. *smile*

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I can't whistle.
I'm hypermobile. Yoga advantage!
I still have my dolls (and my mom's dolls, which are very old).
I'm obssessed with pens, like Sharpies. And pencils, too.
Sometimes I still feel like an akward teenage girl.

1. my whistling sounds like I farted
2. I just woke up
3. I don't know

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I can't whistle.
I'm hypermobile. Yoga advantage!
I still have my dolls (and my mom's dolls, which are very old).
I'm obssessed with pens, like Sharpies. And pencils, too.
Sometimes I still feel like an akward teenage girl.

With the exception of the dolls, you are reading my diary, aren't you?:squint:

I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

OH MY GOSH! yea...growing up my favriote color was purple! But then my Grandpa started telling me it was the color of DEATH.....and he wouldnt talk to me if I was wearing any purple. So it kinda stuck in my brain! :laugh2:

Great minds think alike, jillio. :giggle:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has whistle issues. :P

my favourite colour is green
I like to twitch my right eye several times as a comfort thing :/ dont ask idk myself
I procrastinate a LOT

Well - I still have my Barbie dolls and baby dolls from my childhood also. The only one I do not have is Chatty Cathy as brother blew her up when I was 7. He got in trouble with police at the time and he was only 10.

Sorry for the demise of Cathy. That must have been upsetting at the time. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back