Deaf Cruise Roommates Needed!

GD Vacations

Reaction score
Good Morning!

I'm starting this thread in hopes of helping folks find roommates for the Disney Deaf Cruise in April 2011. Do you or someone you know need a roommate? I have two deaf people who are seeking a roommate to join our cruise. They are:

1. 51 years old deaf woman needs a roommate for the cruise. Prefer a cabin with window or balcony.

2. 44 years old deaf man from Minnesota, works for a government agency, single.

Spread this words to your family and friends about this roommates. We have many people with different ages are joining with us. Please help them find roommates and make their vacation dream comes true.

Thank you for your generous help!

Gina Davis
Great Deaf Vacations Founder

Good Morning!

I'm starting this thread in hopes of helping folks find roommates for the Disney Deaf Cruise in April 2011. Do you or someone you know need a roommate? I have two deaf people who are seeking a roommate to join our cruise. They are:

1. 51 years old deaf woman needs a roommate for the cruise. Prefer a cabin with window or balcony.

2. 44 years old deaf man from Minnesota, works for a government agency, single.

Spread this words to your family and friends about this roommates. We have many people with different ages are joining with us. Please help them find roommates and make their vacation dream comes true.

Thank you for your generous help!

Gina Davis
Great Deaf Vacations Founder

Please give me your website or phone number or a email to email you at please.

seek for place to live in minn

anyone knows a good as family or needs roomate by febuary asap i come from california seek new life has job in minn contact me text 6124071294 i have been staying at deaf family temp i am very honest person very comedy . any qq u may reccommond thanks i earn two incomes myself no children with me they grown and willing nog... have nice day

Back