Hello!

Angel62

Reaction score
Hello Deaf People!!

:topic: My name is Tammy daniel.I'm deaf. I joined here for first time. My deaf friend emailed me for invited me joined here. Do you know me from South California. I graduated Calif School for the Deaf in Riverside,Ca. I rather like new friends here:)
Tammy daniel

Hello Tammy :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

Hello Deaf People!

My name is Tammy daniel.I am deaf. I live in Las Vegas,Nv from South California. My boyfriend James and I gradueted from Ca School for The deaf in Riverside,Ca. James Strough79 and mine 81. I joined here from my friends.They did invited me joined here for first time.
Tam

LOL, I see that, I guess we're peppermint twins?.... :cheers: ...It's a pleasure having you here!

deaf people

Angel62 said:
My name is Tammy daniel.I am deaf. I live in Las Vegas,Nv from South California. My boyfriend James and I gradueted from Ca School for The deaf in Riverside,Ca. James Strough79 and mine 81. I joined here from my friends.They did invited me joined here for first time.
Tam
Hi Deaf people,
If u can write me at private message for women only and chat with me. I am clumsy here first time :sadwave:

dasl.gif

deaf people

TweetyBird said:
nice meet u too! oh yea my fave collect tweetybird hehe! :D
Hello Tweetybird,
I'm curious to ask u. Are u member of tickle.com or myspace or frappr and mycrib???? I really like myspace as popular in the world than tickle.com. I joined mycrib.net few day ago also frappr.com too.

deaf people

Tamara said:
Angel - Welcome aboard to AD Tam :)
Hi Tamara,
WoW..Everyones posted here.I'm very happy now. My real name is Tammy and Tam. My fave of Angel62 mean I was born on August 11,1962=62=Angel62. My nickname is tmddeaf. Nice to meet ya!!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Glad that a good friend referred you here and now you can make yourself comfortable by reading and posting along with the rest of us AD'ers...and hope your stay will be an enjoyable one as well! ;)

Hi roadrunner

Roadrunner said:
Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Glad that a good friend referred you here and now you can make yourself comfortable by reading and posting along with the rest of us AD'ers...and hope your stay will be an enjoyable one as well! ;)
Hi Roadrnner, I joined here today from my deaf friend invited me here.Oh wow I really like here and chat thumb up...nice to meet ya,roadrunner :aw:

Mod Edit: {Since you made two introduction threads, I merged (put together) the 2 threads, and it's ok--You're new here and give it time, you'll get the idea of how to do certain things here-- ;) ~RR}

Hey meg

Meg871 said:
Hello! This is Meg.....from MI and would love to meetcha all!

Hope to hear from you all soon!

I'm 40 yrs old single mom of 2 teen boyz....
Hey meg,thanked u for invited me here for first time :aw:

Hi

Sweetheart said:
:welcome: to alldeaf and enjoy yourself with all of the posts and threads! :thumb:
many thanks to everyones!!! How I put my real picture here in my profile.its failed.I dunno too. I dont undy this. I did try my pix same back. You know everything and explain to me. Alldeaf said too large????? :aw:

Back