Jocelyn Wildenstein has too many plastic surgery

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
BEFORE

jocelyn-wldenstein-before.png

AFTER

jocelyn-wldenstein-after.png

Wonder why Jocelyn wanted to have her face plastic surgery. It makes worse for her?

Gosh... she's so ugly after plastic surgery. :eek:

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that she thought she was ugly before plastic surgery. I thought she was pretty. Now she is not pretty at all. I feel sorry for her husband. If I was him, I would be very freak out if I see her face. Her face look monster!

I read somewhere that she wanted to make herself look like a cat, thats why her eyes are like that

I have seen lot of ppl who gone thru like that and I goes EWWWWWWWWWWW too much. They have gone overboard with it.

ghsh1996 said:
Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that she thought she was ugly before plastic surgery. I thought she was pretty. Now she is not pretty at all. I feel sorry for her husband. If I was him, I would be very freak out if I see her face. Her face look monster!

Raging Quiet said:
I read somewhere that she wanted to make herself look like a cat, thats why her eyes are like that

Yes, I read it that her husband want to see her like a cat resemblance, it turn him on!!!!!

I prefer the natural photo's of MJ, this woman Jocelyn and sadly of course Farrah Fawcett's before they visist the Comestic Surgery doctors!!!

her husband left her. she's a rich single now. She's ugly, no doubt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joycelyn_Wildenstein

Jocelyn Wildenstein
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Joycelyn Wildenstein)
Jump to: navigation, search
Jocelyn Wildenstein, (born November 1944 in Switzerland) or "Cat Woman," is a wealthy American socialite who is seen in the tabloid press frequently due to her extreme plastic surgery. Her extreme appearance has led to the press giving her the nickname "The Bride of Wildenstein," a reference to The Bride of Frankenstein. Jocelyn has allegedly spent 2 million on cosmetic surgery over the years. But judging by her recent appearance she has not given up treatment.

Jocelyn was a fresh-faced mother of two until she discovered her billionaire art dealer husband, Alec Wildenstein, in bed with a 21-year-old woman. Hoping to keep him, she began a never-ending cycle of surgery to change her appearance. She is known to have received several silicone injections to the lips, cheek, and chin along with a face lift and eye reconstruction to appear more "feline like".

Jocelyn shared a common interest of exotic wild cats with her ex-husband, who eventually left her for the other woman. She currently resides in New York City and is often seen at social events and night clubs throughout the city with celebrity friends.

She was recently named the world's scariest celebrity by a plastic surgery website.

Opal said:
Yes, I read it that her husband want to see her like a cat resemblance, it turn him on!!!!!

I prefer the natural photo's of MJ, this woman Jocelyn and sadly of course Farrah Fawcett's before they visist the Comestic Surgery doctors!!!

I don't believe Farrah Fawcett had any comestic surgery. I watched her personal one hour show about a year ago or so. She said some people told her that she needs to have comestic surgery. She found it very offended because she doesn't need it. And because of her looks, it was cuz of her age and she accepted it.

EWWW...What's the heck wrong with her? She's obsessed for being catwoman! :roll:

meow.jpg

MEOW, MEOW

3178256.jpg

This is my favourite food.

Purrrrr Fect Purrrrrr Fect

Back