What's the last thing you bought?

Didnt buy anything but got my iPhone6 replaced today due to the glitch in the update, screwed up the operating system...apple has removed the update and the new iOS9 will be out in a couple weeks.

Stuff for my classroom including a printer since the printer at our school is always broken. The hardships of being a teacher. *groan*

Keep the receipts since its work related and use it as a deduction on your taxes.

Sweet tea, ibprofern, and sandwich baggies....

A set of 5 primative african masks.one is igbo, one is zulu, two from congo....one not sure yet
And one mask from papua new guennea...which adds 6 to my mask collection. Of which my japanese noh are my treasures, (5 of those) alomg with my Roman drama masks, (reproductions) from antiquity..

And a bag of b.c. bud......
And a boomerang....
(Strange day...)
Bring it on!!

I bought 11' of door seal for one of my storage compartment doors and a shower parts replacement kit for my travel trailer. Now, I can shower like RVers can.

LLBean navy blue chamois shirt for my husband. Autumn is almost here.

A set of 5 primative african masks.one is igbo, one is zulu, two from congo....one not sure yet
And one mask from papua new guennea...which adds 6 to my mask collection. Of which my japanese noh are my treasures, (5 of those) alomg with my Roman drama masks, (reproductions) from antiquity..

And a bag of b.c. bud......
And a boomerang....
(Strange day...)
Bring it on!!

I have African masks hanging on the wall in my dining room, I think they are very interesting and very ugly. I have no idea if they are igbo, zulu, or from the congo. My husband brought them home when he was working in the area.

LLBean navy blue chamois shirt for my husband. Autumn is almost here.

Yup, time to get out the chamois. I noticed my hub put one on yesterday, very cool here. He gets most of his shirts from LLBean. Even though the store is not far from us we never go there, order online. Too many tourists. :lol:

Yup, time to get out the chamois. I noticed my hub put one on yesterday, very cool here. He gets most of his shirts from LLBean. Even though the store is not far from us we never go there, order online. Too many tourists. :lol:

I love the fact they now do free shipping. And because I am tied into a credit card reward program, I got a gift card that paid most of it. Plus I will get a $10 gift card from LLBean that will pay for half my winter slippers. (Luckily I wear children's shoes. Cheap)

I wish I could afford LL Bean. I like most clothes from that store. I bought a dark blue XL hoodie sweatshirt from Walmart for 10 dollars. I also bought blue (different shade of color) hoodie with name of my town sweatshirt and light blue fleece sweatshirt from thrift store. I will be warm this winter! I love blue!!

A yummy hamburger and black & white milkshake from Jakes Wayback.

Chicken for dinner, and to share with my kitten.

Kitten was very happy.

pack cigs last week to get over paying unreasonable train ticket on train I still arguing about because want money back...not going give in buy more fags I smoke one gave rest to down and out in street total waste of money day

A new printhead for my HP Photosmart printer. Not cheap. :ugh:

l looking to buy my sanity but don't know where I left it..t threw my ipad at the wall and will be paying computer teki in few hours more waste of money

Back