Who is single here?

I would like to know who here is single and how long have you been single?

I have been single for 1 month now. :cool:

Chuckling for me long time cuz most woman think of sex money hard to trust had been dating few woman not my type one of lady very sweet but we become friend long story ;) ofc I am still single :iough:

And I thought Crocodile Dundee is an honest, hard-working, kind, chivalric Aussie who'd never steal, hurt anyone, and would seduce the only lady he loves... I guess his honest exterior's been busted!

Someone call 9-1-1!

Haha - still single here... 5 years and still counting. Someone has to be beyond amazing to change all of that!! :P But I'm loving life - nearly done with uni, working part time, and travelling when I get the chance :)

Haha - still single here... 5 years and still counting. Someone has to be beyond amazing to change all of that!! :P But I'm loving life - nearly done with uni, working part time, and travelling when I get the chance :)

Good for you.

HOT HOT HOT Deaf Guy Seeking Nice, Heartwarming Gal

Hi, my name is Hun.... Oh wait, this is definitely not eHarmony.com. Oooooopsss!

I'm single here too but I'm living life at the moment. Currently, I'm studying Kinesiology (Human Kinetics; Health Promotion), getting together my NASM certification to acquire and apply to becoming a Certified Personal Trainer, and obviously been hanging out with cool friends.

I'm interested in having a girlfriend, but I understand that girls do want to be friends first and I'm all for it. Any opportunity, any chance, I'm game. I like to know more about the other person because a friendship is what matters more than just a quick relationship. If anything blossoms, turns out well, cool.

So yes, I'm single and available. Count me a part of the 'single' crowd... ;)

Hello,how are you doing?i really got distracted by your post..am single too looking for a serious relationship,so lets get to know each other better,you can write me here julietwilson59@yahoo.com..i will be waiting for your mail there,,
Regards,
Juliet.

Whooooo!!!! Romance is in the air! :kiss:

Long distance relationships are the best! :roll:

I'm single, but I don't really like it. My last relationship ended pretty badly after he cheated on me with a friend from our church. Either way, I can hear but I'm learning to sign and I'm more than willing to try!

same here. i'm single, but i think that'd be so cool to have a deaf boyfriend. I don't see why some people wouldn't want it.

right here im single its been like a year and half tho im guy haa im deaf ... i really want to date any deaf girls or hearing i dont care but i never date deaf girls in my life so iam gonna give a shot for that :) if u wanna know about me well im 20 years old and i got skype if u wanna skype with me or watever.. just send email k salcedoicarlos@gmail.com

Back