Men wrote the history

PowerON

Reaction score
Do you believe men wrote the history of everything include World War I, World War II, man on moon, Resolution Wars, Columbus found America, Rome Empire anywhere and much more....

Do you really believe or make choice to believe from the book it been record that been told?

The reason I brought up because it been bother me that they give excuse by saying it's write by men... "lol it's fiction story" or something like that. So, I wonder what do you think about it when you read the true story?

In more modern times, there is a lot more documentation than just what one man wrote, so moden history is more complete and less open to bias.

Never read the phrase "history is writen by the winners"? For a long time there where many peoples that didn't read and write so the information we have was writen by other people such as the romans who where known to make up propaganda. If you don't think that was still happening in WWI and WWII then you should think again. It's harder to get away with today but people still manage to put spin on events.

women did write somethings about ww1 mostly they nurses....vera britton good writer on ww1

Back