What happened to Cheri??????????????

Awww, Cheri, sorry about your lack of a party. Well, at least you have people here who care about you. :grouphug: You always have something interesting to say. :)

Again, happy birthday to you and your sis! And may you both be 29 for 29 more years! :giggle:

gnulinuxman said:
Awww, Cheri, sorry about your lack of a party. Well, at least you have people here who care about you. :grouphug: You always have something interesting to say. :)

Again, happy birthday to you and your sis! And may you both be 29 for 29 more years! :giggle:

Aww thanks! :hug: You made me blush for a moment, geeze the moment isn't over yet, I'm still blushing..... :Oops:

Thanks Levonian for the blonde jokes and wishing me a happy birthday buddy! Tell Mayflower I miss her around here. ;)

Thanks Simpleman! ;)

Awww RebelGirl, I miss ya chickie! Thanks for the birthday wish and I love you tooOOOOOOoo!... Boy, I feel like a lesbo now. :Ohno:

Cheri said:
Aww thanks! :hug: You made me blush for a moment, geeze the moment isn't over yet, I'm still blushing..... :Oops:
:hug: You rule, Cheri! And good luck in the battles for your rights. :thumb:

DreamDeaf said:
I’m dreaming of a happy birthday,
Just like the ones I used to have,
Where the presents pile up
And balloons float around
To see the drinks all lined up in a row

With every present I see
May your balloons burst
And may all your birthdays be buzzing

With every present I see
May your balloons burst
And may all your birthdays be buzzing

Happy birthday, my dear CheriTree!!!!!!!!

DreamDeaf, thats a good poem for Cheri's Birthday.

Cheri, WHAT!! no party for your birthday? Awww, hey maybe a good party at the alldeaf caucus can make up for it. :D

Back