Summer photo of Obama and Putin together

kokonut

Reaction score
obamaputinsnapshotsfunn.jpg

Funniest photos evah! I was just gut busting here laughing at the photos of Obama and Putin together.
Look at the photo closely of the bike. What do you see? He's riding a girl's bike!

Man, this will haunt him at the 2012 election...if he decides to run again. Good photo to have around before the 2010 elections, too.

And, oh, I know about the story behind the bike. So, don't bother. It's the image that's going to get people laughing.

I just died laughing at the front page of the Drudge Report with those two photos. So, it's not funny to you?

Nawww. I know the story behind the bike. It is heartwarming to me.

no but I died laughing at your post

Like I said, whatever he says has an expiration date.

..... and now Glenn Beck's retracting his comments about Obama and apologizing...

Exactly. And with the Drudge Report's help, millions of people have (or will very quickly) now already seen the pictures.

My prediction?

I bet over the next few months Obama will do same outdoorsy "manly" stuff to help bolster his image to counter the image of the world's most powerful person riding on a girl's bike while wearing a helmet.

My prediction?

I bet over the next few months Obama will do same outdoorsy "manly" stuff to help bolster his image to counter the image of the world's most powerful person riding on a girl's bike while wearing a helmet.

At least he is not wearing a fanny pack. :lol:

I liked the video of Putin riding the trike.

riding a girls bike is useful when you got big balls. they swing over the bar easier

Which is tight? I is tight!

obama-and-putin.JPG

Back