society's_child

Reaction score
Saw the trailer a couple of times on tv...long story short, it was a huge letdown for me. I declare now that it will be a box office disappointment. :doh:

:2c:

Really? I got just the opposite reaction and can't wait to see it! What didn't do it for you?

Just watch the trailer and think this is amazing but not sue what happen on released excellent or bad

Really? I got just the opposite reaction and can't wait to see it! What didn't do it for you?

I don't know...perhaps because it was so very overhyped and pimped out, that my expectations for it became too high. *shrugs*

Also, it cost 500 million to make this flick..it's gonna have to pull some most epic profits..Everyone and their momma will need to see it just for it to break even.

But I'm glad that you liked it.

I saw the trailler on the web. I found the history very exciting. I think J.Cameron will have news oscar for this film.

I certainly hope you're right. In all honesty, this movie could prove to be his Waterloo.:Oops:

Why do you think that ??? Positive !!!! lol

Cameron is a good director. Aliens, terminator 1&2, titanix are good movies. And I like his movies.

Well he did alot of pretty good action movies as Aliens, Terminator 2, and True Lies so Im down for Avatar. :)

Well he did alot of pretty good action movies as Aliens, Terminator 2, and True Lies so Im down for Avatar. :)

You forget to mention Titanic! That when people wasn't sure at the first few weeks until they saw, they love it and tell people to come. The box earn more after first few weeks.

You forget to mention Titanic! That when people wasn't sure at the first few weeks until they saw, they love it and tell people to come. The box earn more after first few weeks.

Titanic isn't an Action movie.

with RWC?

None of the movie threatres here are not offering RWC on Avatar! :mad:

3D?

Yes, in 3D. But nope, no captioning. :-/

Good thing my friend was able to interpret some of the dialogues for me. It was pretty easy to understand the movie though.

Back