• Microsoft Vista

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Microsoft XP

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Linux

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing against Microsoft or Apple, but I personally use Linux myself. Gentoo as the distro.

I'm somewhat surprised at the number of Apple users here though.

Linux is also not bad. I using Ubuntu and Fedora for my work purpose. Mac OS X for photo editing, video editing and storing tons of pics, videos, pdf and documents. I use OS X at home.

How do we know if our computer contains Snow Leopard or plain Leopard? What are the versions? I didn't upgrade it to 10.5 until I bought the 10.6.

How do we know if our computer contains Snow Leopard or plain Leopard? What are the versions? I didn't upgrade it to 10.5 until I bought the 10.6.

10.5 is Leopard
10.6 is Snow Leopard

I use ubuntu in my office at the university. It's more safe than windows. I use in my home mac Os. It's a good OS. I never seen ubuntu or mac OS crashed ! One problems ! I like played games... and they don't run under linux or mac OS or a little :(

I use ubuntu in my office at the university. It's more safe than windows. I use in my home mac Os. It's a good OS. I never seen ubuntu or mac OS crashed ! One problems ! I like played games... and they don't run under linux or mac OS or a little :(

you can partition your hard drive for windows on a mac. i let my windows copy have 32 gigs of my hard drive, and i can play games just fine. :)

you can partition your hard drive for windows on a mac. i let my windows copy have 32 gigs of my hard drive, and i can play games just fine. :)

what you got? MacBook? gimme spec!

what you got? MacBook? gimme spec!

yeah, it's just the basic white one. too bad it's almost impossible to build your own laptop. maybe that'll change someday.

29az98k.png

yeah, it's just the basic white one. too bad it's almost impossible to build your own laptop. maybe that'll change someday.

29az98k.png

Mac Clone :whistle:

I still have mac mini..... powered by power pc... bought this just a couple months before it went intel :mad2:

I still have mac mini..... powered by power pc... bought this just a couple months before it went intel :mad2:

I didn't know you have a Mac. Ahhhh, I must be blind! lol

I didn't know you have a Mac. Ahhhh, I must be blind! lol

it's still in my storage room. it was misbehaving... stealing 0.001 cent per transaction and wiring it to my account? jeez... trying to get me in trouble with Uncle Sam? Federal Prison's no friendly place for my pretty virgin ass.

it's still in my storage room. it was misbehaving... stealing 0.001 cent per transaction and wiring it to my account? jeez... trying to get me in trouble with Uncle Sam? Federal Prison's no friendly place for my pretty virgin ass.

Pardon, I believe you have my stapler.

What do you mean????

you! do not diss my powerpc! if this goddamn laptop can hack into alien computer (Independence Day), then it's still good ok? :roll:

pbg3-01.jpg

and what's up with AD? it's been having bad hiccups everyday. Alex... that fool.. he should have listened to me when I offered to donate my mac mini to run the AD. :roll:

Yup...Alldeaf has been having lot of hiccups lately....for a WHILE.

What do you mean????

lol I guess my joke's an epic fail for you. It's referring to Office Space movie. They created a computer virus where it would steal 0.0001 cent per transaction and deposit it in other account so that the thief can withdraw it from any ATM. You know there are at least 1,000,000 transactions thru banks per day so do the math and guess how much you would get if you steal 0.0001 cent per transaction in one day.

KA CHING!

Back