California Teen Leaves School,Moves in with Former Teacher

Only in California. :dunno: 38 million residents with a few dumbest things they do.

i read also but this teacher is DUMB! What thoughts on her parents dating teacher?!? I know mostly parents get nightsmares on their children dating teachers but not allowed!

I would be enraged if this happened to my daughter....A 23 year age difference. But nothing much can be done unless the Mother can prove they were having sex before she was 18.....

It's obvious the girl "thinks" she is in Love...and the man...I'd call him a coward and a child molester!...Leaving his wife and children for an 18 year old girl....

Don't believe this will work out at all for them...sooner or later the girl is gonna get tired of the teacher....most 18 year olds would call him an "Old man"....or look at him as a "father."....

I would be enraged if this happened to my daughter....A 23 year age difference. But nothing much can be done unless the Mother can prove they were having sex before she was 18.....

It's obvious the girl "thinks" she is in Love...and the man...I'd call him a coward and a child molester!...Leaving his wife and children for an 18 year old girl....

Don't believe this will work out at all for them...sooner or later the girl is gonna get tired of the teacher....most 18 year olds would call him an "Old man"....or look at him as a "father."....

:lol:

Get this, the teacher has a daughter that goes to same high-school with him and his 18yr old gf...smh

Yeah, I wonder would you also call Joseph a child molester becuase he was 32 and Mary was 16?

An 18 year old that has a curfew, sounds like someone wound the string too tight. If I had to guess, the guy treats her better than her family so she went with it like a moth to flame.

The guy will most likely end up in prison and the kid will write this off as something that happened when she was young and stupid.

Shakespeare with a little Facebook thrown in for good measure...

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

VacationGuy234 said:
Yeah, I wonder would you also call Joseph a child molester becuase he was 32 and Mary was 16?

Interesting point... I'd like an answer to that one.

1. They didn't have any sexual relations until after they were married, and after Jesus was born.

2. Joseph wasn't in an authority position over Mary where he could take advantage of that power to seduce her.

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

1. They didn't have any sexual relations until after they were married, and after Jesus was born.

2. Joseph wasn't in an authority position over Mary where he could take advantage of that power to seduce her.

3. Joseph didn't leave his wife and kids to marry Mary.

4. Joseph's union/marriage had the blessing of Mary's family.

I'll bite.

Joseph....32

Mary........16

Can anyone explain how they came up with the exact ages? Guessed are fine with me but to say these are the exact ages is twisted.

Soo what will the teacher's family think?? If I was the son or daughter of the teacher, I would disown my own Dad.

I didn't live back "in those days."...And we do know, the times/law have changed. Back in those days, men were allowed to have numerous wives, today, it's bigamy.....So...if today, my daughter was 16, and the man was 32...you bet his arse would be in jail.

Back