What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to even take one look in it. The title alone is :shock:

Well, the title is a bit misleading, but that seems to be par for the course in that situation.:P

Thinking about how vertigo and a cold don't mix.. Think my menieres is getting upset that there's another sickness in my head lol. But alas, hopefully the nyquil will knock me out soon :(

Feel better soon. I had it over the week-end. Fortunately, it didn't last long with me. The worst was over in 48 hours.

I am thinking I would like to find a dvd set to help my best friend learn ASL at home. Time to do some research :)

I am thinking I would like to find a dvd set to help my best friend learn ASL at home. Time to do some research :)

You can't learn ASL at home. Your friend needs to interact with other ASL
users to learn it. That's where you step in as a friend. :)

Thinking about how vertigo and a cold don't mix.. Think my menieres is getting upset that there's another sickness in my head lol. But alas, hopefully the nyquil will knock me out soon :(

I think that you have sinuses infection. Have your doctor to check it out...

Thinking about how I am going to freeze my butt off the next few days fishing out on the Gulf. Grouper time!!!

Thinking that chili I had for lunch is not settling very well. Also dealing with disturbing dreams.

Thinking about the crazy busy day I had at work. The hours turned into minutes!

Thinking about a month from now when I'll start noticing the days getting longer. I know the days start getting longer on the 23rd, but I usually notice it about a week later.

Just realized I need to do some market researching both online and offline at the local library so my market plan won't be completed like I had hoped today.

Yes, it is good!

Wondering why the sudden influx of pedantic assholes on AD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back