Who has better sex?

Hear2much

Reaction score
So who has better sex? Hearing or HOH people? Is there a discernable difference and if so what? What kind of hasty generalizations can we make from the sexual activities of people who can hear vs. those who cannot? I assume the bedroom communication must be different without audible signals, but maybe it all comes out in the wash.

For instance; I can't imagine sex with my lady without hearing her demands and complaints every few seconds, I mean I can but that would be too good to be true.

Most people learn to communicate with their partner with whatever works. Touches, looks, signs. Some deaf/HOH might benefit from a little candlelight. I would not rate any group as better or worse in the sex department. Communication of needs is paramount.

Most people learn to communicate with their partner with whatever works. Touches, looks, signs. Some deaf/HOH might benefit from a little candlelight. I would not rate any group as better or worse in the sex department. Communication of needs is paramount.

I have sex with the lights on because that way I can tell my sex partner what I want done, my partner can tell me what she wants done, things like that! And it's more fun that way anyway!

Besides, candles are dangerous...what if I knock one over? Or what if one of my cats knocks it over or plays with it or gets herself or himself on fire? Last year one of my cats nearly got herself on fire when her tail got too close to a candle! Thank goodness she didn't! Ever since, I've stopped using candles!

That is nothing comparing to what I have ACTUALLY seen in RL.... A Deaf/hearing couple had sex while candles were all over and it is burning.... Guess whats around that room that they are moaning?

Full of Natural gas! Yes, that damn methane <AKA natural farts> gas leaking from defective stove.

They were damn lucky that it didn't blow the whole apartment up. My formerly landlord thanked me for my dog nose. I smelled it from my apartment. Glad it (Kaboom) didn't happen.

Besides, candles are dangerous...what if I knock one over? Or what if one of my cats knocks it over or plays with it or gets herself or himself on fire? Last year one of my cats nearly got herself on fire when her tail got too close to a candle! Thank goodness she didn't! Ever since, I've stopped using candles!

That is nothing comparing to what I have ACTUALLY seen in RL.... A Deaf/hearing couple had sex while candles were all over and it is burning.... Guess whats around that room that they are moaning?

Full of Natural gas! Yes, that damn methane <AKA natural farts> gas leaking from defective stove.

They were damn lucky that it didn't blow the whole apartment up. My formerly landlord thanked me for my dog nose. I smelled it from my apartment. Glad it (Kaboom) didn't happen.

This is exactly why I refuse to live in apartment buildings that use natural gas for stoves and other appliances and electricity! I will only live in a single family flat/house with gas stove but as far as multi-family apartment buildings, I will only live in one that doesn't use natural gas for cooking and electricity! I don't trust people and gas unless I am the only one using gas - I know how to cook with gas properly. My foster mother taught me that. But some people are actually dumb and don't use the gas stove properly and...FIRE!!! EXPLOSION!!! NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST!!! (not really, I'm exaggerating on the nuclear part)

Your neighbors are dumb fucks. REALLY DAMN LUCKY dumb fucks.

Why do hearing guys have been hitting on deaf chicas a lot? :D they know how great deaf chicas are. :o

Back