Why do old women like young men?

Because all women are sex mad perverted beasts! :naughty:

While us guys...well we are all innocent, old fashioned and very respectable...butter would not melt in our mouths...:angel:

hhahaha at guys. I would say that young guys are more curious, you know, in bed with experienced women. :whistle:

hhahaha at guys. I would say that young guys are more curious, you know, in bed with experienced women. :whistle:

If it's an older man.....he's a dirty old pervert!

If it's an older woman....she's just an "experienced woman"

I tell you...us guys can't win! :lol:

LOL I agree! as long as either older or young both sexes do still get to each other. So...

Just thought I'd ask, comparing to 'why do old man like young girls' thread, just for fun.

Because young men last longer....

I'd ask the same but opposite.. Why does young women like older guys or women?

It can be different reasons: maturity, experience to look up, and many different reasons.

I have a thing for older because of the maturity and experience. :)

I forgot to add: Gotta to remind you, love is the important than everything, even some people has their own opinion about age differences. Some don't mind, some do mind about the love and the age differences.

because they are obssessed with thier own youthful looks....and also they want to be more able to manipulate younger guy. The younger guys they pick are the immatures of the bunch. They are goofy women connecting with goofy younger guy.

because they are obssessed with thier own youthful looks....and also they want to be more able to manipulate younger guy. The younger guys they pick are the immatures of the bunch. They are goofy women connecting with goofy younger guy.

One of my best friends is 37 years old and engaged to a 19 year old. There is nothing goofy about both of them. At first, I was skeptical when I heard she was dating such a young person but when I met him, I forgot his age and he seemed more like our age group than his age group. He is a great guy and he makes my friend very happy. I think that's the most important thing of all.

I dunno why "older women like younger men"......unless it's the guy's gift of gab along with what he's got in his pants. .... Younger men usually go after older women for the $$. And I do believe that older men like that "candy" on their arms....some older women do too....

But, in reality, it would make me sick to wake up in the AM in bed beside a 20-something stud who looked old enuf to be my own son!

It's really stupid....And yeah, I do question an older woman marrying or being "engaged" to a guy who is 20 years younger or more.....Everyone knows that women age faster than men....sooner or later, that "old woman" is gonna start looking like the young guys mother!...And the older woman is gonna get every "cream" in the world to try and reverse the aging process....

Nah....these couples are only thinking of "today"....not thinking of tomorrow, next year and after that! Very rarely do these unions last.....so better stock up on the "paper bags"! (They go over the head, ya know).

Kinda judgemental there, aren't you? Life is hard enough as it is..if two people find happiness, I say "kudos" for them not sacrificing the chance for love and happiness for the sake of what society thinks.

I know someone that are in 10 years difference, some more. If they are happy, I say kudos to them. Nothing beats love, that's what they get for each other Not every relationships goes for the money or "get in the pants".. Age difference doesn't really bother me... if there is unconditional love... that's what it counts. :)

My grandfather was much older than my grandmother. They were happy together by all accounts.

As for me, I tend to go in for younger guys. The older guys just don't appeal as much to me though I'll date a guy older than me.

My grandfather was much older than my grandmother. They were happy together by all accounts.

As for me, I tend to go in for younger guys. The older guys just don't appeal as much to me though I'll date a guy older than me.

Will you go out with me? * bats eyes then widen like a puppy dog with a pouty face *

My stepdad and my mom are about 10 years apart; mom being the older one.

you're in your 20s or the 30s? If you're in the 30s we have a 10 year gap.

Back