How do you choose-

FireTiger

Reaction score
How do you choose to retrieve soft foods from it container? And what is your approx geographical area. (just curious if there is a correlation)

Nutella
Peanut Butter
Jelly
Mayo

---------
Me: (SE USA)

1) Spoon
2) Knife/spatula
3) Spoon
4) Knife/spatula

Knife all the way.

Spoon is for:
-those who did not learn their lesson after realizing that they have to use their finger to scoop out the rest or shake the spoon violently.
-those who just want to eat the stuff by itself.

Last edited:
Knife all the way.

Spoon is for:
-those who did not learn their lesson after realizing that they have to use their finger to scoop out the rest or shake the spook violently.
-those who just want to eat the stuff by itself.

:D

:giggle:

Well I'm using a spoon on the sweet stuff... hummm-

How do you choose to retrieve soft foods from it container? And what is your approx geographical area. (just curious if there is a correlation)

Nutella
Peanut Butter
Jelly
Mayo

Colorado here:
1.) Find the nearest trash can and dispose of.
2.) Knife.
3.) Knife.
4.) Knife.

Nutella
Peanut Butter
Jelly
Mayo

1. disgusting
2. disgusting
3. knife
4. squeeze

2008_03_11-Mayonnaise.jpg

-those who did not learn their lesson after realizing that they have to use their finger to scoop out the rest or shake the spook violently.

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

What is Nutella?

Its Haslenut butter with coco mixed in.

So if you like Resses (PB and Chocolate) there is a chance you'll like Nutella... its from Europe.

(I don't like PB either but I have a kid... notice I didn't ask about mustard or ketchup- mostly squeeze here)

:ty: for the response so far!!!

Last edited:
  1. Have not tried, maybe use finger first time
  2. Knife
  3. Spoon
  4. Knife or squeeze

Knife for all, except mayo. I dont eat mayo, so I am not sure which one I would pick. Probably knife if mayo is not any less vicous than jelly.

Hummm, I cannot find a list of ingredients. Do you know if there is High Fructose Corn Syrup in it? That's one thing that contributes to my Migraines.

Lemme go see-

sugar
Palm oil
Hazelnuts
coca
skim milk
Reduced minerals whey (milk)
lecithin as emulsifier (soy)
vanillin - an artificial flavor

Made in Canada

Last edited:
Lemme go see-

sugar
Palm oil
Hazelnuts
coca
skim milk
Reduced minerals whey (milk)
lecithin as emulsifier (soy)
vanillin - an artificial flavor

Made in Canada

As long as I don't find a new problem with Hazelnuts and the Milk does not bother me.... I just might have to try this one. Might be a nice replacement for the Peanut Butter I so love but cannot eat anymore!

1. never had nutella
2. not a fan of PB, unless it's reese cups or cookies. spoon
3. knife
4. knife

As long as I don't find a new problem with Hazelnuts and the Milk does not bother me.... I just might have to try this one. Might be a nice replacement for the Peanut Butter I so love but cannot eat anymore!

1) Why can't you eat it anymore?
2) Nutella is not exactly a "replacement" for PB. While it has hazelnuts, it's really chocolate-y. Although some people do spread it on bread and crackers.
3) Have you tried Almond butter? That's somewhat more of a replacement for PB.

South Florida

Nutella - Never had, too expensive.
PB - Knife if spreading, spoon if having a snack of PB
Jelly - spoon since I always seem to make a mess with the knife. (think numb hand and loss of control at times)
Mayo - spoon if making something, knife if going on individual sandwich, spatula if making multiple sandwiches.

1) Why can't you eat it anymore?
2) Nutella is not exactly a "replacement" for PB. While it has hazelnuts, it's really chocolate-y. Although some people do spread it on bread and crackers.
3) Have you tried Almond butter? That's somewhat more of a replacement for PB.

I cannot eat PB because it triggers my migraines. And I am concerned about the milk product because of the Lactose.

I'm going to try both. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Me from Maryland

1. Bowie knife
2. Trench knife
3. Dagger knife
4. mmm.. butter knife

Back