Looking For Help With A Video

ScavengerHunter

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Austin. I'm participating in a scavenger hunt in Philadelphia designed by a few of our friends. This is a fairly large scale scavenger hunt and the clues can get pretty in depth. Some of these clues require some skills that my teammates and myself don't possess! That is why I'm coming to you here at Alldeaf.com. I was hoping for some help from this community to read a video that was sent to us as a clue. The link to the video is below. I believe the video contains some ASL but may contain other forms of sign language. Thank you for any help you may be able to provide!

As there are other teams competing to figure out the message in this video, private messages would be great. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQjsC5C0Clc

- Austin

Another guy just posted the same video yesterday but removed it because whoever sent it to him got mad at him for posting it. Tread carefully.

Also- no one will be able to PM you here since your post count is under 5.

Thanks for the info. I think I found the post you are talking about. Proxy404? We weren't supposed to share the video because of the email address and identification information at the end. This link has that cut out. I can figure a few words out just by lip reading, but I am in the dark when it comes to the other signs. Do you have any suggestions for references to look at to read the video?

Since my post count isn't high enough, I won't be able to receive PMs. You can leave any information on the thread!

video Hunt clues 4 i not sure about what they say. i understand some of them sign.... it said _______ good everybody(everyone)... tell them with us they must suck(or draw) blood knife ____ every morning wise(don't know that sign) ______ their whiskey(or alochol). go ask Austin Markiewicz where did he found that sign language video from? He don't know what modern we use sign language or he have no experience with sign language.

Back