What kind of animals do you have?

alangrylls55

Reaction score
What animal do you like to have as pet or you have. I love dogs and have rottweiler 2 year (Brutus).

I have a Shih Tzu and a deaf Pekingese. I like to rescue deaf dogs.

I have Zeus, full blooded Boxer, my audio dog. YES he is a pet, partner, life saver, constant companion and yes, breaking the rules he is spoiled. Still extremely well minded, but spoiled.

Then Mooch, the ever so furry presence on my computer keyboard.

And of course Sophie, the Ninja shop cat. She was dumped up here and severely abused. Took me forever to have her trust me. Now she owns the shop. She is tiny, jumps from the floor to the counter, top of my tool box, top of cabinets then onto the rafters and runs around on 2 x 6's. Always likes to be on top of stuff. amazing balance and nimble. Now that she trusts me, she is pretty much in the middle of everything I do. Others show up, she is in the rafters or shoots for her domain, the office. shop rule 1, she was here before you, she damn sure will be here after your gone, be nice or get out.

BTW.......................Z could care less about the cats. I'm still not convinced he knows he is a dog.

We have a female American Short hair tiger striped cat who is 6 and not in good health. We also have a male Tuxedo cat who is fat and 4. Tinker, the female now weighs about 4-5 pounds and Sammy, the male, is about 12-15 pounds.

We have:
12 year old black cat named Cassie (Cassandra Peterson-Elvira: Mistress of the Dark)
4 year old Lhasa Apso-Shih Tzu mix named Willow.
2 10 year old turtles named Shaggy and Scooby
and a white lobster named Murder

I have 5 rabbits total. 4 of them live at my house. Their names are Oreo, Cinnamon, Odie, and Licorice. My other rabbit, Hemi, lives with another family. (Long story. Hemi is blind, and the cause of his blindness is really rare. I was told by a lot of vets that it's something that they've never seen before in person. My parents made me give Hemi away because he's blind - and I think that was a VERY cruel thing for them to make me do. But anyway...)

Odie, Licorice, and Hemi are Rex rabbits. Odie is a Black Otter, Licorice is a Black, and Hemi is a Lilac. Oreo is a Californian rabbit - white body with black ears, nose, feet, and tail. Cinnamon is a mixed-breed dwarf rabbits, and he's cinnamon colored.

You can see their pics in my album on my user-page-thingie :)

Random fact: I used to have two pet Praying Mantis. (What's the plural of "mantis"? I dunno.)

What animal do you like to have as pet or you have. I love dogs and have rottweiler 2 year (Brutus).

All I want two future pets are ferret and husky puppy. On the other hand, I do have really an adorable kitty right now. I let my older brother take care of my kitty. His name is Jintx. I would post more pictures of my kitty sooner as possible. I'm an animal lover, but I can't bring any pet to my dad's house because he is allergic to any pet. Eventually, I would move out to a new apartment, then I could get my future above pets. :)

Lets see:

1 cockatiel (Drucilla)
2 goldfish (???)
2 dogs (Dawn the ex-racer greyhound, Amber the found ex-dumped pitbull)
3 cats (Rose, Phillip and Harry... don't ask)
3 rabbits (Dawn the rabbit, Dusk and Midnight)
13 doves (some have names like Tangelo)
12 ducks (Periscope, Dusky, Peter)
20 chickens (they all have name but I'm too lazy to type them out.)

I have two dogs is one full beagle-girl and one half beagles and half bassinet-boy

and a white lobster named Murder

Wow, cool!

Lets see:

1 cockatiel (Drucilla)
2 goldfish (???)
2 dogs (Dawn the ex-racer greyhound, Amber the found ex-dumped pitbull)
3 cats (Rose, Phillip and Harry... don't ask)
3 rabbits (Dawn the rabbit, Dusk and Midnight)
13 doves (some have names like Tangelo)
12 ducks (Periscope, Dusky, Peter)
20 chickens (they all have name but I'm too lazy to type them out.)

And a partridge in a pair tree? :laugh2:

this is from before Tinkerbell got really sick.

Sammy is the black & white and Tinker is the tiger-striped.

Sammy & Tinker.jpg

We have one lazy ole' basset hound we got from a rescue group when she was 2. She's now around 7 years old. I also have a pit bull that I found on the side of the road dumped in the country in the middle of god knows where at only 8 weeks of age. She had parvo and died on me at work. CPR was given and she was brought back to life-but was in a coma for around 5-8 hours before awakening.

the pit is very lucky to be alive. I'd like to think my mother in heaven brought her little soul back when CPR was given. She was dead for 7 minutes on the stat table. One moment she was bouncing around in her cage and the next she fell over. Heart heart stopped, breathing stopped. She had was was termed a vasovagal response from what? We don't know. It wasn't the parvo we think. She is by far one of the MOST loyal of dogs I've ever owned. If I dare say more loyal than my german shepard I had and that dog and I did have a bond but this one goes much deeper. I held her paw as she was coming back to life, whining as we pulled the trach tube out.

oh dear...my eyes are getting misty!

Back