Anyone watching the winter olympics?

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
I did not like the sweater USA teams had on last night. They looked sweaters I see elderly people where for a holiday .

We're watching the Olympics but not for the fashions.

No because I don't agree with Russia's propaganda law and Putin's oppression on freedom of speech.

but... I support USA and Canada teams.

No because I don't agree with Russia's propaganda law and Putin's oppression on freedom of speech.

but... I support USA and Canada teams.
What does one have to do with the other? How does that prevent you from watching the athletic competitions?

What does one have to do with the other? How does that prevent you from watching the athletic competitions?

I don't want to show my support to Russia, so I decided to not watch at all.

I don't want to show my support to Russia, so I decided to not watch at all.
I don't understand how not watching is the same as not showing support for Russia. How will Putin know that you're not watching? For that matter, do you think anyone in Russia will care? It's not like you're spending money there.

I don't understand how not watching is the same as not showing support for Russia. How will Putin know that you're not watching? For that matter, do you think anyone in Russia will care? It's not like you're spending money there.

NBC will know via rating.

It wasn't first time for me to not watch Olympics - I didn't watch Summer Olympics in 2008 because didn't want show my support to Chinese government over oppression on freedom of speech.

I will definitely watch Summer Olympics in 2016 - Rio, Brazil and hopefully their show is live.

It wasn't first time for me to not watch Olympics - I didn't watch Summer Olympics in 2008 because didn't want show my support to Chinese government over oppression on freedom of speech.

I will definitely watch Summer Olympics in 2016 - Rio, Brazil and hopefully their show is live.

It agree, and NBC has gotten ALOT of flack over their coverage

Unless you have a Nielsen box or you keep a viewing diary for them, the ratings people won't know what you're watching.

Unless you have a Nielsen box or you keep a viewing diary for them, the ratings people won't know what you're watching.

DirecTV setup boxes already have Nielsen integrated.

We watch to support our teams. First gold medal for USA in snowboarding. Glad they added this sport to the olympics.

I missed opening ceremonies, how did it compare to London????

There's my dyslexia.... posts I meant

Aww, I have issue with writing - lack of expression and I have trouble to define about how I felt in text, but sometime, I follow member's text.

I'm roots USA

I'm disagreed on Russia's same sex couples marriages,laws plus uninvited presidents! To cheer the sports

I'm not big fans sweater of USA I'm agreed with posts

I'm sure need speaking English and numerous languages in countries also..

I would watch winter and summer Olympic every four years

The new IOC president is speaking English and any languages also

the opening was pretty creative. USA has the largest team in there. their clothes are abysmal. It's sad that Indian team cannot fly its flag because IOC has suspended India for bribery and corruption so the team flew under "International Olympic" flag or something. first time I've seen it.

I did not like the sweater USA teams had on last night. They looked sweaters I see elderly people where for a holiday .

This sweaters were awful but must be made in USA. Some Congressmen were very angry about all summer olympics 2012 US team wear which made in China.

Back