The new $100 bill

I guess the scum counterfeiters will have to go back to making money the old fashioned way by outright stealing.

No. They will find a away to counterfeit this too. They always do. Its human nature
i know the "new" bills up here were first touted as impossible to fake, until some smart Asians in Vancouver taught the gov a valuable lesson otherwise

Of course, but have you seen new $100 bills? They are much harder to counterfeit. I know its not impossible, the only way to achieve this is to find right gullible person to fall for it. Don't you know there are few features that anyone can notice easily and impossible to counterfeit? How do you produce the ribbon where when you tilt the bill and the "$100" moves back and forth? I am not sure how to fake print that part. Even that same ribbon if tilted different way, I think there is liberty bell that moves back and forth too, again how to fool that part?

There are only concern is quality of printing, don't you know that this new 100 dollars bill was supposed to release two years ago? After quality issues showed up, especially the purple ink didn't press properly caused several delays.

No. They will find a away to counterfeit this too. They always do. Its human nature
i know the "new" bills up here were first touted as impossible to fake, until some smart Asians in Vancouver taught the gov a valuable lesson otherwise

When money is on the line and big money. trust me when i tell you. as tech catches up people will be able to counterfeit these like they did the past ones.
doing it good was never easy.
they will do these too.
mark my words, yes we are a far way from to live and die in L.A. but the motive is the same. and tech will catch up it always does. no matter what bells and whilstels or bright lights and heels th e.gov cooks up

I am not saying your wrong. There are plenty of idiots out there and that's the problem. These idiots usually fall for scams and that is who counterfeiter is taking advantage of it.

I don't think anyone can replica exact copy of 100 dollars bill, no technology within time frame will make it possible. When technology arrives to make it possible, likely government will change them again.

When money is on the line and big money. trust me when i tell you. as tech catches up people will be able to counterfeit these like they did the past ones.
doing it good was never easy.
they will do these too.
mark my words, yes we are a far way from to live and die in L.A. but the motive is the same. and tech will catch up it always does. no matter what bells and whilstels or bright lights and heels th e.gov cooks up

I guess the scum counterfeiters will have to go back to making money the old fashioned way by outright stealing.

Some counterfeiters made some counterfeit bills and they put the wrong person on the bills . I think it was ten dollars printed with
George Washington on it. I saw one taped onto a cash register and thought it was really funny that some idiots when through all that trouble to made fake money and put the wrong guy on the bills. I guess they need to buy a book 'Making counterfeit bills for Dummies.'

hoichi, you reckon there is a way to make $100 fake australian dollar bill? :hmm: Good luck with that

I reckon people will always try and some will succeed in faking money.
yes i believe that. any new "it is impossible to fake forever and ever!!" bill they cook up will eventually be faked. and sooner then they think. luck isn't whats needed. simple, raw, human nature is all it takes for me to conclude that
yep

Back