What did you do today? Part II

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Continued from original thread. :)

I have been to work, walked alongside the river, enjoying Spring! :)

Went to the gym at 5AM and worked out for an hour...now, all dressed and relaxing on AD/FB before I got to work.

Have been to 2 libraries, bank and WalMart. Also, passed out once and had a near passing out. Sitting in front of a fan currently, but I have to fix lunch.

BeachGirl - Congrats.
PFH - great job!!
Shel - Way to go!!
Sunboy - Thanks for taking care of Sunny!
TWA - Good Luck!!
BabyBlue - Good Luck!!

Not sure who I missed.

went to the mass general hospital in Boston.. came home and took a three hour nap.

i still feel drowsy :(

Be careful! If you miss someone, she may refuse to accept your apology and accuse you of lying, like you're some terrible bitch just ignoring her for fun.

Be careful! If you miss someone, she may refuse to accept your apology and accuse you of lying, like you're some terrible bitch just ignoring her for fun.

Here we go!! I hope all who read this have Good Luck, Happy trails, peaceful rest, or whatever else they are in need of.

You can't make some people happy. Good effort, though! :P

damn it on medication lol I figure out on my system health ^_^ I am surprised final on doctor will adjust improve I am patient wait for on heavy on mess on my health wait for soon update I have lots of work on hosting 0_0!

going to start on my anthropology assignment, after that maybe watch a movie or post more on AD :)

Have been to 2 libraries, bank and WalMart. Also, passed out once and had a near passing out. Sitting in front of a fan currently, but I have to fix lunch.

BeachGirl - Congrats.
PFH - great job!!
Shel - Way to go!!
Sunboy - Thanks for taking care of Sunny!
TWA - Good Luck!!
BabyBlue - Good Luck!!

Not sure who I missed.

Thanks...I got really tired around 3PM but energy was revived with my dinner outing with my Maryland group of friends. All I can think was, "No drama with this group pls!" lol

Hung out with them at the mall and restaurant for 5 hours after work. Just got home and now I am getting tired but need to get some relaxation before going to bed.

drove a long time. arrived in Richmond just now. this Holiday Inns' wifi is kickass. full signal and high speed.

Had a boring day...
went to the local grocery store, and then to a linen store to get a new shower curtain.

and...
that's it!

What are you doing there? Your vacation? Chase the gals?

there are gals to chase in Richmond? :eek3:

I'm here for business conference. 2 days. then i'm back home on Saturday. I don't mind meeting any ADers along the way :hmm:

Today I ran errands and worked on packing for a trip to the US. I do it at least a couple of times a year but the packing never gets easier - I hate packing! What's the weather going to be like? What will we be doing once I get there? How many pants, shirts, sweaters, sweats, shoes, jackets blah blah blah .... If I was rich, I would never pack, I would just buy everything I needed once I got to my destination and then give it all away before heading home again. hahaha

Today I ran errands and worked on packing for a trip to the US. I do it at least a couple of times a year but the packing never gets easier - I hate packing! What's the weather going to be like? What will we be doing once I get there? How many pants, shirts, sweaters, sweats, shoes, jackets blah blah blah .... If I was rich, I would never pack, I would just buy everything I needed once I got to my destination and then give it all away before heading home again. hahaha

Sounds like you're visiting Colorado.

Back