canada refuses Deafie girl as immigrant, Deaf are a burden.

Is this legal ??

Canada do not have Canada Disability of Act.
She is Filipino citizen, so she can try sue Canadian Immigration Department through International Court, and does she have money for lawyers, etc? It is not going to be easy.

That is discrimination against any handicapped people including d/Deaf and Hard Of Hearing. That is a shame. :(

unfortunately(or fortunately depends view point) it commonwealth country it be difficult for me and we in the Home Country,i would have prove I would never need any medical help at the point of entery same applies to NZ,in other coMmon wealth countries you need a certain amount of money to live there...
her mother not Candian citizen and left phillipines when kid was small so could be argued if she miss kid so much then go back and sort it out legally.
America employs many sepoy phillinino's who to me should have right of American citizenship fast tracted but don't bc to occupied allowing potential bombers in.
I would have query Canada of all places doing this bc of deafness

Canada have law that doesn't allow the pre-disability to enter Canada unless marry to Canadian citizen. They're prevent from not have outside take advantage of their Health Care. DUH! Obviously, Health Care is cause them trouble. :D

I suppose, once US is complete process into full Health Care, they would, more like, halt accept single immigrant.

Well,as long the terrorist and and war criminals get in, its wll good i guess.
We let in all sorts of very bad dudes to settle and set up shop here.
Yet
Turn away her.
its disgracefull!!!!

Canada have law that doesn't allow the pre-disability to enter Canada unless marry to Canadian citizen. They're prevent from not have outside take advantage of their Health Care. DUH! Obviously, Health Care is cause them trouble. :D

I suppose, once US is complete process into full Health Care, they would, more like, halt accept single immigrant.

Then I guess a lot of us would not be able to move to Canada.

thats terrible,

immigrations allows all walks of life no matter who you think they are or who they realy are, just because someone is deaf is being restricted from being allowed into the country, this world gets crazier and crazier, so much double standards on all sides of the international community!!!!

Additional, Mexico aren't happy with senior citizen, from America, move into Mexico and take advantage of their Health Care.

But we have Mexican coming over here illegally and trying to get on our health care etc

But we have Mexican coming over here illegally and trying to get on our health care etc

lol not yet. However, illegal immigrant took an advantage while being pregnant in just few days before it's time to given born, they come and give birth here in US solid to make official that baby is US citizen and allow parents to stay here. And govt had to pay the cost on hospital fee yada yada... I think :roll:

It's not just Canada that has this law. Someone was trying to emigrate to Australia, I think he was a doctor and Australia has a doctor shortage (or did at the time if this has been fixed). His minor daughter has Down Syndrome. They refused to let him move to Australia and help them with their severe doctor shortage because the girl is going to use more insurance over time. He even said he'd buy private insurance and keep her on private insurance so she wouldn't be considered a burden but they still said no if she was brought over too.

Most Canadians try to tell Americans what we should be doing .... I, as an American, vote to deport all of our illegals to Canada, where they know better than us what to do.

Most Canadians try to tell Americans what we should be doing .... I, as an American, vote to deport all of our illegals to Canada, where they know better than us what to do.

Canada have plenty of Asian and Muslim immigrants already and I think Canadian government starting to wake up with immigrants. They got plenty of land for immigrants, but no money for them.

Have you met most canadians?

too many czechoslovkians live there in canada that I found out that i have cousins who i havent met YET!

Canada have plenty of Asian and Muslim immigrants already and I think Canadian government starting to wake up with immigrants. They got plenty of land for immigrants, but no money for them.

I think Canada are fine with immigrants as long as they're health and frickin rich.

Back