iPhone 5 leaked Video

I don't think iPhone 5 will be much different from iPhone 4. People have been asking for facetime through 3G connection but won't happen. People in rural areas won't be able to use facetime since rural areas don't have 3G but rather EDGE network connection. Little Rock is only place I know of that has 3G service in Arkansas.

I don't think iPhone 5 will be much different from iPhone 4. People have been asking for facetime through 3G connection but won't happen. People in rural areas won't be able to use facetime since rural areas don't have 3G but rather EDGE network connection. Little Rock is only place I know of that has 3G service in Arkansas.

Depend what carrier you use.

Do Verizon have 3G on your coverage yet? I know Verizon do more coverage than AT&T.

I think that it is a prototype iPhone 4 or 4.5. Not iPhone 5. Probably the Verizon iPhone which is CDMA only. iPhone 5 may be thinner than iPhone 4. Iphone 5 panel is stronger as iPod touch panel.

I think that it is a prototype iPhone 4 or 4.5. Not iPhone 5. Probably the Verizon iPhone which is CDMA only. iPhone 5 may be thinner than iPhone 4. Iphone 5 panel is stronger as iPod touch panel.

Sprint and Verizon use CDMA technology.

So, I see the iPhone "5" CDMA come with SIM card then it must be dual mode mobile. That's mean It can use Verizon,Sprint, T-mobile, and ATT for unlocked. Why should Apple rid of GSM or Apple will lost a lot money from worldwide. Most worldwide use GSM technology.

An Android sold with CDMA/GSM already and Apple only sold with GSM only.

I'm waiting for iphone 5 to come out, then BUY with AT&T 2 year contract.

I'm waiting until what is rumored to be 2nd quarter next year when the 4G LTE iPhone comes out on Verizon. Until then, Android is for me

iPhone 5? Naw, it will label as iPhone 4G for Verzion once Verzion release. Yeah Shag!

Sprint and Verizon use CDMA technology.

So, I see the iPhone "5" CDMA come with SIM card then it must be dual mode mobile. That's mean It can use Verizon,Sprint, T-mobile, and ATT for unlocked. Why should Apple rid of GSM or Apple will lost a lot money from worldwide. Most worldwide use GSM technology.

An Android sold with CDMA/GSM already and Apple only sold with GSM only.

New CDMA/GSM chip will be installed for next gen iPhone 5 this summer.

iPhone 5? Naw, it will label as iPhone 4G for Verzion once Verzion release. Yeah Shag!

I doubt that Verizon iPhone 4G (LTE) will be coming early this year. iPhone 6 may be 4G or LTE in 2012.

I had saw a thread somewhere that said the 2nd iPhone build for Verizon would be LTE... Whenever that happens to be. Never know.

New CDMA/GSM chip will be installed for next gen iPhone 5 this summer.

world blackberry

Network Support: Dual–band 800/1900 MHz CDMA/EV–DO Rev. A networks; Quad–Band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks Single–Band: 2100 MHz UMTS/HSPA networks

There is already CDMA/GSM chip since 2006. Did you know that?

I doubt that Verizon iPhone 4G (LTE) will be coming early this year. iPhone 6 may be 4G or LTE in 2012.

You never know. Verizon already have few LTE as USB modems already.

I had saw a thread somewhere that said the 2nd iPhone build for Verizon would be LTE... Whenever that happens to be. Never know.

Right. 1st gen Verizon iPhone will be CDMA. 2nd one will be LTE. AT&T iPhone 6 might be LTE next year.

world blackberry

There is already CDMA/GSM chip since 2006. Did you know that?

You never know. Verizon already have few LTE as USB modems already.

First things first - the iPhone CDMA model due in January won't support LTE. But the iPhone refresh in mid-2011 won't support LTE either. Instead, Apple will produce a dual mode iPhone containing 3G flavors of GSM and CDMA, which operates on all carriers worldwide. If this holds true, Apple won't support the LTE standard until some time in 2012.

I know that some VZ modems and mobile already use.

http://www.tipb.com/2010/10/11/iphone-5-dual-cdmagsm-qualcomm-chip-lte-4g-2012/

iPhone 5 may be thinner than iPhone 4

That mean it may break or bend easy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMUcbWdgaLY]YouTube - iphone 5[/ame]

wow.............. its cool

That defo fake. It would be cool if they thought of doing that in future but I don't see it happening for long long time yet.

Back