AZ Congresswoman...12 others, shot

update

Federal judge dead, congresswoman among 12 wounded in shooting
Federal judge dead, congresswoman among 12 wounded in shooting - CNN.com

Ariz. Rep. Giffords, Others Shot; At Least 6 Die
Ariz. Rep. Giffords, Others Shot; At Least 6 Die - - CBS News

US congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords shot in Arizona
BBC News - US congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords shot in Arizona

18 shot in Safeway massacre: Politician wife of astronaut fights for her life after gunman opens fire at US rally
Gabrielle Giffords shot: Congresswoman fighting for life in Arizona, gunman identified as Jared Laughner | Mail Online

American congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords fights for life after being shot in head
American congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords fights for life after being shot in head - Telegraph

Obama: Congresswoman's Shooting 'A Tragedy'
US Congresswoman Arizona Gabrielle Giffords Shot In The Head Outside Supermarket In Arizona | World News | Sky News

Arizona sheriff: Suspect may not have acted alone
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congresswoman_shot

we still wait kept update news

Oh gosh! Maybe, he swore to be secret in the military. Just like from the movie which called, "Mark Wahlberg Shooter".

Wonder if anybody actually saw the potential of him linking the idea of using violence as a justifiable means of civil discourse. Gah. Lived at home with his parents? Where did those ideas originate from? How did this guy get a gun when he was rejected by the military?

Yep, Jared is a nutbag. He seemed to have problems with people's grammar and wanted some kind of a third currency .... rambled something about ADE being endless ....

Um .... okaaaay :pissed:

I foresee more gun control laws.

Sad this has happened.

I bet the security will be tightened up for every politician after this.

Truly sad.. the girl was born on 9-11 and ended up killed. :(

"A neighbor was going to the Giffords event and invited Christina along because she thought she would enjoy it, said her uncle, Greg Segalini.

Christina had just been elected to the student council at her school. The event, held outside a Safeway supermarket north of Tucson, was an opportunity for constituents to meet Giffords and talk about any concerns they had related to the federal government."

Christina Taylor Green: Arizona Shooting Claims Life Of 9-Year-Old Born On 9/11

I think early "douche bag" of the year for 2011 goes to the gunman. What an idiot.

no the guy is not an idiot, the news said he has mental health issues, that does not made you an idiot. I think whatever his problem are he should get the death sentence! I heard on the news that Gabrielle Giffords is Jewish and if the cops are trying to see if the gunman is Anti Semitic and this is why he wanted to kill her. It horrible that a nine years old girl was killed too, she
was on 9 11 and now she killed on another horribe day!

Jared is definitely schizophrenic - his ramblings clearly show his paranoid thoughts.

So sad that the baby died and so is the judge and other four people.

The AZ congresswoman is fighting to live but you know, it's a miracle that she could EVEN survive considering that it's "through and through" wound!

How was a schizophrenic person able to buy an automatic gun!! What kind laws does Az have to buy a gun? In Massachusett you have to fill out a form and you have say if you been in a mental health clinic and why you want to buy a gun, there are few questions you haveto answer,. The cops checked out your background and if you allowed to buy a gun you have to learn how to shoot it and store at your home.

On CNN news, Jared told a sheriff about his complaint before he shot them. The sheriff does not do anything, and he failed his duty. I am not sure on the report said that the sheriff knows him well since he was a kid. Also, the sheriff said something complaint about his job, and he decided to shut his mouth after what went wrong. This is not confirmation statement, but it was the firsthand report.

Wonder if anybody actually saw the potential of him linking the idea of using violence as a justifiable means of civil discourse. Gah. Lived at home with his parents? Where did those ideas originate from? How did this guy get a gun when he was rejected by the military?

That is a very good question, it looks like there was no background check on this guy, the military did not say why he was rejected , but if the military
thought the guy had some mental issues you would think they would warn the cops to keep an eye on him! This whole is so horrible! Meet the Press was talking about is today. Did anyone watch that?

What an awful awful tragedy!

The difference between survival and what I would expect from her injury are a bit conflicting. She lives, but in what capacity?

The left side of her brain was hit and it could effect her speech .
James Brady got shot in the head when Ronald Reagan was shot.
James Brady ended up in a W/C and he could never really talk again.

The left side of her brain was hit and it could effect her speech .
James Brady got shot in the head when Ronald Reagan was shot.
James Brady ended up in a W/C and he could never really talk again.

If speech is affected, then they can always learn sign language to express themselves. However, if the language or cognitive processing areas have been affected, then that's another issue.

Yep, Jared is a nutbag. He seemed to have problems with people's grammar and wanted some kind of a third currency .... rambled something about ADE being endless ....

Um .... okaaaay :pissed:

I foresee more gun control laws.

There is no need for a person to have an automatic gun for the a weapon!
A hand gun is enough!

Back