ASL Riverside Meetup

Sweetpolly

Reaction score
The first Friday of the month......ASL Riverside Meetup will meet at TYLER MALL :eek3:

Our ASL group is getting together on Friday April 3rd; we will be meeting at 6pm till about 9pm at the Tyler Mall Food Court. I will be there around 5:15pm to start saving tables-if anyone can come and get there early to help save seats will be greatly appreciated.:ty:

Galleria at Tyler
1299 Tyler St
Riverside, CA 92503

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Come and Join the fun!!! We can get together, meet and socialize with other deaf, HOH, and hearing people who are learning ASL. :laugh2:

Riverside ASL Social has changed to the 2nd Saturdays at Tyler Mall

The first Friday of the month......ASL Riverside Meetup will meet at TYLER MALL :eek3:

Our ASL group is getting together on Friday April 3rd; we will be meeting at 6pm till about 9pm at the Tyler Mall Food Court. I will be there around 5:15pm to start saving tables-if anyone can come and get there early to help save seats will be greatly appreciated.:ty:

Galleria at Tyler
1299 Tyler St
Riverside, CA 92503

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Come and Join the fun!!! We can get together, meet and socialize with other deaf, HOH, and hearing people who are learning ASL. :laugh2:

This has changed to the 2nd Saturday of the month - same place and time is 7pm - 9pm.

Riverside ASL Social

:wave: Anyone can email me at pgaeta@codie.org if they want more information about his social. I work at CODIE (Center on Deafness Inland Empire) and I gather volunteers for our Deaf events from the attendees at this social.

Back