The Block in South California

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
the fellow ADer SweetPolly's having trouble posting this so I'm doing it for her. Her message -

The Block in South California... it's being held tomorrow nite (March 13 Friday). She's calling out for ya'all vampires to meet up with ya'all South Cali ADers (or nearby) at Dave & Busters or Starbucks or wherever.

Ahhhh Thank you Jiro !!!
Yes... I want to see on here who all goes to this event...it will be my first time and I know two other ADers on here going that are going with me......so if we can get a response as to a meeting place to say hello ...etc.. :dance2: let me know ok ??

What city in SC; there's another ADer who might be interested...

What city in SC; there's another ADer who might be interested...

No,,,it's Southern California...Orange County I think...tomorrow will be my first time....they say its where the 22 fwy meets the 5 ..and goes from Starbucks to Dave and Buster's....

Anyone knows any more info..please add on here Ok?? it will be my first time going there tomorrow ..

Ooops, sorry. I live about an hour from there. Went once, never again! Have fun.

Oh wow Cool!! Thank u Naisho!!! Im going with someone who has been there and maybe taking three others that have never been there. It should be fun !

Any ADer in the area should come out and meet us! It will be fun!! The more the merrier!!!:fruit:

May I ask why ???
:hmm:

Its popularity swelled to the point 500 deafies clogged the foot traffic to many nearby retail shops to where Security had to be hired. There was even a knifing once....just not my kinda thing....situation may have improved since then, tho.

Its popularity swelled to the point 500 deafies clogged the foot traffic to many nearby retail shops to where Security had to be hired. There was even a knifing once....just not my kinda thing....situation may have improved since then, tho.

That sounds pretty stupid. Go give a local bar some buisness instead of cramming a mall to the point where security has to step in and direct foot traffic, because 500 deafies are acting like a bunch of dumb fucking cows in a field. LOL

That sounds pretty stupid. Go give a local bar some buisness instead of cramming a mall to the point where security has to step in and direct foot traffic, because 500 deafies are acting like a bunch of dumb fucking cows in a field. LOL
:lol:

Back