NBC fired Donald Trump for immigrant remarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
put it this way. he's so rich and cant be fired as he OWNS.......so if doesn't really matter for him to get unpopular in one small area, he doesn't care, and why should he?

:wave:...true, Grummer. and feel he's just saying these remarks to get publicity....he does have some supporters, tho'.....sort of like "ain't it the truth...but I'm not supposed to say it".....so he's the "bad boy" now....and seems he's got a new toupee...:giggle:...(from pixs I've seen)....and one day, he's got that California tan...next day he pasty white...He speaks his mind...no beating around the bush.....Not caring whose toes he steps on....sort of like..."That's how I feel"...you don't like it....?? :nana:

‘If You Talk About It, it’s RACIST':

Trump Stands By His Slam on Illegal Alien Criminals

Not only does GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump stand by his remarks about the violent criminal behavior of illegal Mexican immigrants, he doesn’t understand why anyone would disagree.

In an interview with “Fox & Friends Weekend” on Saturday, Trump cited the case of the illegal immigrant who’d been charged in the shooting death of a young San Francisco woman.

The man had seven felony conversions and he’d been deported to Mexico five times.

The case is emblematic of violent criminal behavior by illegals, Trump said.

“Nobody wants to talk about it. It seems like I’m sort of a whipping post, because I bring it up,” the real estate tycoon told Fox News.

“The crime is raging, it’s raging and it’s violent. And people don’t even want to talk about it. And if you talk about it, you’re a racist. I don’t understand it.”

Co-host Tucker Carlson observed that NBC, Univision and even NASCAR were dropping Trump, and that New York Mayor Bill de Blasio is reviewing the city’s contracts with him.

“You’ve got to be losing money because of what you said,” Tucker noted.

“I knew it was going to be bad,” Trump said. “I didn’t know it was going to be quite this severe.”

He added that he was really surprised at NASCAR.

Trump first raised a public controversy at his June 16 presidential bid announcement.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best,” he said. “They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they’re telling us what we’re getting.”

http://toprightnews.com/if-you-talk...tands-by-his-slam-on-illegal-alien-criminals/

The fact is MOST illegal immigrants are NOT violent criminals..
This is important...though ignored by him..
Hes an asshole and bigot...
Simple really

I am watching the late movie called "You've Been Trumped".

It is about the Scottish Landowners tried to save a stretch of coastline from Donald Trump's bulldozers. This is how he made comments against common people in Scotland. You see, we were not alone as it does happen here in USA, too. :(

EDIT: This movie was made back in 2011.

put it this way. he's so rich and cant be fired as he OWNS.......so if doesn't really matter for him to get unpopular in one small area, he doesn't care, and why should he?

To the point where he may own a TV show, a network CAN kick it out if it wants. For example, if his TV show has a low rating, then the network can cancel it anytime. In other words, he can be fired. LOL

To the point where he may own a TV show, a network CAN kick it out if it wants. For example, if his TV show has a low rating, then the network can cancel it anytime.

Oh well, he doesn't know about how to talk and his statement isn't making any sense.

In case HC is Hilary Clinton, you don't want her to be a first female President?

She prefers politician who are socially and fiscally conservative like current SC governor.

She prefers politician who are socially and fiscally conservative like current SC governor.
:confused: Didn't the governor want the Confederate flag to be removed from the government building? :hmm: I would be shocked if Reba would like her to be a President.

BTW, http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...lina-governor-expected-to-call-for-removal-of

Republican presidential contender Jeb Bush suggested South Carolina should follow the example he set as governor of Florida, in Facebook post over the weekend.
“My position on how to address the Confederate flag is clear,” Bush said. “In Florida, we acted, moving the flag from the state grounds to a museum where it belonged.”
Still not get it?

I don't vote because people who run for President or whatever are always full of sh*t. LOL

BTW, why not her? Wondering...

I don't think she will be a good president , and I didn't like the way she handled her email accounts , I feel she is hiding something , I just don't trust her . Anyone that run for office is full of BS.

I don't vote because people who run for President or whatever are always full of sh*t. LOL...
If you don't vote, then don't complain about who wins.

If you think the candidates are so bad, I don't know what there is to LOL about.

If you don't vote, then don't complain about who wins.

If you think the candidates are so bad, I don't know what there is to LOL about.

Yeah it drive me nuts when people don't vote in the primary then complain they don't like the candidates . I agree , I don't see why CP spend so much time complaining the president candidates when he not voting . :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back