Has anybody else seen the changing of the American flag anywhere else yet?

pranavdroid when you get up tomorrow flag be same as it was yesterday..end of argument

Can't wait to see the divorce statics in a few years....at one time is was 50% (male-female)....feel divorce lawyers are gonna be making a killing!....So are surrogates....:hmm:

I've honestly thought once or twice switching to family law now. A friend of mine did recently because of this ruling. :giggle:

yeah you'll just continue to treat LGBT as a marginalized second class (no, third class) group... if you even treat them fairly or kindly. Kill them, harm, maim them.

That's sad.

But.. we'll be sending all the Americans who are threatening to move out of America over the SCOTUS ruling to your country...as they're accidentally trying to move to Canada where it's already legal.

Don't go there, please. You just stepped into a very complicated topic in regards to India.

What is happening is that historically, Hindus had knowledge and respect for the "third genders" of society, but that got changed over time from exposure to Mughal invaders and then the European invaders. Today, India is beset upon by what is called the FOIL, (Forum of Inquilabi Leftists, also nick-named Forum of Intentional Liars), which include the Muslim minority who agitate over rules they don't want to follow, the communists who level the playing field ahead of the Christian missionaries who then come in to handle the vulnerable people. The intolerant people you speak of are those people plus Hindus who have been made intolerant or even merely tolerant, but not accepting of these differences of LGBTQAI people in society.

So, NO, don't send these intolerant people in America to India. Send them to the Middle east and Saharan Africa (I mean the uninhabited parts) to go "pound sand."

Oh I bet they are. You are just ignorant to that fact as your culture oppresses LBGT people and behaviors

Hold up...

Pranavdroid seems to indicate to me that he is either not Hindu or isn't very aware of that culture. He may not even be part of that culture. Don't make the "ethnic" mistake of thinking that ALL Indians are Hindu.

Pranavdroid, you indicated that you didn't know what sanātani means (it means Hindu). Does this mean you are not Hindu?

Hold up...

Pranavdroid seems to indicate to me that he is either not Hindu or isn't very aware of that culture. He may not even be part of that culture. Don't make the "ethnic" mistake of thinking that ALL Indians are Hindu.

Pranavdroid, you indicated that you didn't know what sanātani means (it means Hindu). Does this mean you are not Hindu?

Where did you get "sanatani" tell me any time... but I'm totally Hindu with my parents too ..and instead I'm atheist ... :D

Back