8 years old deaf boy say being deaf no limit

I used to teach his older brother a few years ago. Strong deaf family. Great parents who are very involved with both boys' lives so it is not surprising that the 8 year old is full of confidence.

Now here's some good news :ty: for sharing!
Parents can make such a difference!

Hope doctors listen to this media before decide to tell the parents with newly deaf baby.

Now here's some good news :ty: for sharing!
Parents can make such a difference!

When I saw this on the news I thought about time there was news about a deaf child being able to do anything . OMG ! That is so true the parents can made a world of difference .

@she90 , that is cool you know the family

I live in Europe I find it hard to understand but I going by the news on ten mins ago and that was one of the things mentioned,it made sense but I not clever enough explain it.They have get money somewhere.They were taking the EU logo down earlier.They home of democracy I not sure it going to be

I live in Europe I find it hard to understand but I going by the news on ten mins ago and that was one of the things mentioned,it made sense but I not clever enough explain it.They have get money somewhere.They were taking the EU logo down earlier.They home of democracy I not sure it going to be

What does this has to do with the deaf boy ?? I think you meant to post this someplace else

Back