AllyBallyBabe

alicilaly

Reaction score
does anyone know of allyballybabe on youtube? she is one of my favorite song signers on youtube! anyways I asked her to do an interview for my blog and she said yes so i'll let everyone know when i have it up!
YouTube - allyballybabe's Channel

Awesome, I see her videos sometimes, a good ASL signer for these songs ;)

Yes Ally is very nice and shes very good at what she does, I look forward to the interview :)

I've been watching her vids for a long time. She's awesome. And so cute! :)

I enjoy her videos very much, too! Nice to see her getting some positive "press."

AllyBally Babe actually inspired me to do Aesop's fables on youtube. When I saw her sign "Clifford Goes to the Hospital".

AllyBally Babe actually inspired me to do Aesop's fables on youtube. When I saw her sign "Clifford Goes to the Hospital".

now im going to look up your video! still awaiting her response to the questions i sent but its only been about a day so i guess im just too excited!

Oh my gosh! I love watching her videos, I have decided that is one of the more interactive way to show hearing people what a wonderful language this is.
It is really convenient when she writes the ASL GLOSS, that's how my boyfriend learns the signs and it helps him to understand how the concepts work in the song even if the words "aren't in the right order". lol.

ally is back!

I got a response from Ally saying she is sorry she has been busy, and she replied to my questions sooooo...
interview coming to my blog soon! I do want to wait until after Easter because I dont want to break my new theme but I am sooo excited to put the interview up so I will let you know when that happens!

Back