Baseball....2014 Playoffs

Angel1989

Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you watching? I'm a Giant's fan and luckily they are playing well. I know Mark likes S.L. Cardinals and Shel likes Baltimore. Anyone else have a favorite team?

OMG what a crazy 9th inning. Series tied 1-1. Mark, you have to be happy with that ending?

Hey, my favorite year was 2003. This was the year of Cubs.

As for 2014, I hope that underdogs win.

The NLCS resumes tonight. Tied 1-1 after the wild win in Game 2. We shall see who wins Games 3-5.

St. Louis always seems to make a comeback. Playoff games are so stressful. 4-4 in the 7th inning.

Of NO help to those of us that use an antenna for our TV reception rather than a PAID service.

Yes, a lot of baseball fans are pretty upset with MLB. Also, having a playoff game during the day when people can't watch. My brother and niece are at this game, it's super windy in the Bay Area today.

I have my Giant's jersey and baseball hat on. Look pretty silly sitting here with my dog yelling at the tv.:giggle:

Of NO help to those of us that use an antenna for our TV reception rather than a PAID service.

:hmm: We get FOX on antenna here in Chicago. Not sure about the St. Louis metro area, however, nor am I sure about San Fransico, either.

:hmm: We get FOX on antenna here in Chicago. Not sure about the St. Louis metro area, however, nor am I sure about San Fransico, either.

We have a Fox station we can get out of St. Louis but the game was not listed. When I looked it up with Google it was shown as being on FS1. The local station (Channel 2 - KTVI) has local news on now.

We have a Fox station we can get out of St. Louis but the game was not listed. When I looked it up with Google it was shown as being on FS1. The local station (Channel 2 - KTVI) has local news on now.

Fox Sports. That IS cable. Now I see why you were upset. Used to be much simplier then.

Game is in extra innings, hope the Giant's can pull this one out.

Game is in extra innings, hope the Giant's can pull this one out.

Not if Mark & I have our way! Hope you being outnumbered here does the trick for the Cardinals.

There is also talk of an "I70" Series if Kansas City can win.

Not if Mark & I have our way! Hope you being outnumbered here does the trick for the Cardinals.

There is also talk of an "I70" Series if Kansas City can win.

I would love that. KC and St. Louis in the World Series today? Now that's a dream matchup. (Psst..... we owe KC for that '85 World Series loss)

OMG what a ending. Giant's won!!! I am so friggin happy!!!!

Back