Yellowwolf

yellowwolf

Reaction score
Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself to you all.:wave: I am a husband and father of two. I am moderately hoh. I have been writing poetry for years. I make Native American crafts. I am an Anthropology graduate. And...would really like to make some new friends.

Nice to meet to you Yellowwolf welcome to enjoy Alldeaf :)

:welcome: to Alldeaf. You will find many HOH people on this forum. It is a great place to learn about deafness. :)

Indian crafts are interesting. I enjoy taking my children to Pow Wows.

Thanks

:welcome: to Alldeaf. You will find many HOH people on this forum. It is a great place to learn about deafness. :)

Indian crafts are interesting. I enjoy taking my children to Pow Wows.

My wife is NA Indian and was born in North Carolina on Indian Reservation. I, too, am part Cherokee, so all things NA come natural to us. Pow Wows are awesome, so much energy involved.

Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself to you all.:wave: I am a husband and father of two. I am moderately hoh. I have been writing poetry for years. I make Native American crafts. I am an Anthropology graduate. And...would really like to make some new friends.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I looked at your profile in PM. In the bold statement, you claim that you are a lifelong student. What does that mean between graduate and lifelong study? Does it relate to Anthropology?

I am Native American myself. I tried my hand on making some Native American crafts but I am not that good as my husband's relatives are really good at. They encouraged me to try and worked with me but they finally gave me up. :lol: They are mostly artists that can do wonderful crafts.

Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I looked at your profile in PM. In the bold statement, you claim that you are a lifelong student. What does that mean between graduate and lifelong study? Does it relate to Anthropology?

I am Native American myself. I tried my hand on making some Native American crafts but I am not that good as my husband's relatives are really good at. They encouraged me to try and worked with me but they finally gave me up. :lol: They are mostly artists that can do wonderful crafts.

Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

That is a really good guestion. Basically I meant that I am continuously seeking knowledge. Even though I have graduated I will never stop there. I will always find something new to learn. I truly believe that knowledge is power. I do not think that it means literal power, but that it means knowledge is the key for success in anything one decides to do.

As far as Native American crafts go, I grew up around such things so it just comes natural for me, however I still have alot to learn.

Have a wonderful new year. :wave:

:wave:...welcome aboard!....Cherokee, N.C. ...(since I'm a native of Wilmington, I visited Cherokee several times)....Beautiful crafts, and I love their Jewelry! Hope you enjoy ur time around AD...

Welcome Yellowwolf. You seem to be an interesting person. Have fun reading the threads and participating here.

Back