8330 Can SEE Youtube video

No, You said about tmobile in your post, that not what the highlander want it due poor coverage and slower EDGE/GPRS in his area.

I'm just correct your post, that all.

Lmao. You haven't noticed he talked about navigation program? "Do google map have navigation without fee? I heard BB's navigation program is $10 per month fee." I referred to his navigation program. I know in the first post I mentioned about Tmobile. Again I do said they do have it for Sprint so just check the link and look for Sprint.

Lmao. You haven't noticed he talked about navigation program? "Do google map have navigation without fee? I heard BB's navigation program is $10 per month fee." I referred to his navigation program. I know in the first post I mentioned about Tmobile. Again I do said they do have it for Sprint so just check the link and look for Sprint.

Look at his post's title, "sprintrelaystore.com question."

Google map does have GPS included, except for BB that under att had blocked the GPS from get work.

Look at his post's title, "sprintrelaystore.com question."

Google map does have GPS included, except for BB that under att had blocked the GPS from get work.

You're being silly. No correction is needed. I know what I am talking about. I referred to The HighLander's navigation program. So be it! Period.

Sheesh!

I already mentioned that month ago!! You're the 2nd person telling about BB Curve can run Youtube.com video. I have BB OS 4.3.0.127. It ran in small video format. Not full screen, even the "full screen" was checkmarked. The reason why it was small video is because of bandwidth limit on mobile device. Even the iPhone have same issue. My coworker have iPhone and she told me exactly the same. You can check out blueapple.mobi web video search which allow full screen viewing. You can download and save it in ur microSD then run it thru Curve's media player or use streaming video in full screen. So either use Youtube directly and put up with cute little screen or use Blueapple to watch full screen.

I was surprised that no one even checked my Thread on "Blackberry Curve or 8800 media player advice". I let it languished and disappeared. It was an instruction on how to convert 2 hour DVD movie with subtitles into smaller format and transfer it to BB Curve's microSD via USB. It works nicely and co workers were drooling over slick smooth video. I will bring back my thread by 'bump' anyone.

Catty

For iPhone, if you are out of 3G or WiFi then you will get low quality video stream in fullscreen and no option to make smaller.

EVDO should be fine with high resolution of video, hmmm.

You're being silly. No correction is needed. I know what I am talking about. I referred to The HighLander's navigation program. So be it! Period.

You don't make any sense then nevermind.

You can get a life-time InfoGation Odyssey Mobile 4.0 for your 8330 Tmobile device. You just pay one time fee. No monthly bill. Only for window CE and up and compatible device. InfoGation Odyssey Mobile 4.0

Let me re-check, BB don't run Windows CE, BB use different OS than Windows CE then it won't work on BB.

This link said for Windows CE and up, it don't state about BB.

Model for BB Curve from t-mobile is 8320, not 8330, 8330 is CDMA based phone for Verizon and Sprint.

Let me re-check, BB don't run Windows CE, BB use different OS than Windows CE then it won't work on BB.

This link said for Windows CE and up, it don't state about BB.

Model for BB Curve from t-mobile is 8320, not 8330, 8330 is CDMA based phone for Verizon and Sprint.

Now you come to the sense of looking it up to see if it does has for BB and you found out that InfoGation Odyssey Mobile 4.0 doesn't have for BB 8830 because BB has different OS than Windows CE. I did not know BB has different OS. So I did said " I believe it does have for BB. So look it up." ---- I was assuming.

Now you come to the sense of looking it up to see if it does has for BB and you found out that InfoGation Odyssey Mobile 4.0 doesn't have for BB 8830 because BB has different OS than Windows CE. I did not know BB has different OS. So I did said " I believe it does have for BB. So look it up." ---- I was assuming.

Ok, my bad, let forgot about it, not big deal.

I wasn't pay attention at Windows CE at first place.

BB use OS 4.0 to 4.3, depends on model, such as 8800 use 4.2 since 8330 use 4.3.

Ok, my bad, let forgot about it, not big deal.

I wasn't pay attention at Windows CE at first place.

BB use OS 4.0 to 4.3, depends on model, such as 8800 use 4.2 since 8330 use 4.3.

We're cool! Peace out! I use InfoGation Odyssey Mobile 4.0 for my Mio P550 device. It does work great! Life-time use. No monthly bills.

You can get a life-time InfoGation Odyssey Mobile 4.0 for your 8330 Tmobile device. You just pay one time fee. No monthly bill. Only for window CE and up and compatible device. InfoGation Odyssey Mobile 4.0

There is no 8330 TMobile and BlackBerry is not Windows CE. It's RIM.

BB 8330 have built-in NAV and I don't want to spend money to buy GPS receiver for InfoGation Odyssey Mobile since Sprint don't have built-in GPS.

There is no 8330 TMobile and BlackBerry is not Windows CE. It's RIM.

BB 8330 have built-in NAV and I don't want to spend money to buy GPS receiver for InfoGation Odyssey Mobile since Sprint don't have built-in GPS.

Lol You say Sprint BB 8330 don't have built in GPS !! Shush!!

What I have Sprint BB Curve 8330 with built in GPS. It use BB Map for free navigation. It's partly based by Google Map. I downloaded Google Map and compared it. It seem Google Map is better than BB Map. Sprint Navigation cost $10 a month more so I don't use it.

I sure hope that InfoGation Odessey Mobile will develop one for BB OS. I know it may be a programming work for them to do to work with BB OS.

Catty

For iPhone, if you are out of 3G or WiFi then you will get low quality video stream in fullscreen and no option to make smaller.

EVDO should be fine with high resolution of video, hmmm.

I did have EVDO on sprint BB Curve but I think it may be OS issue or Cellular co did on purpose to reduce screen size to use less bandwidth to keep network from overloaded. That my guess. I did download, save, and ran video from BlueApple.mobi wÍth high quality video. It pops up error message on BB browser. I decide to use Opera browser. It works fine and downloaded high quality video to microSD no plm. BB media player played it no plm.

Catty

Woot, I got credit back today and will going to Verizon store today, yay...

Hello to BB again...

I had went to work with no phone for 2 days, kinda so boring when in break time and took newspaper to read or messing with other co workers.

Why Verizon? They're don't have friendly deaf plan and it's narrow hard to get right plan.

Theres new release OS 4.5.xx.69 but its on your OWN RISK hehe.

A friend of mine and it works good and am itching to try mine.

its kind of hack/software aftermarket but its free ;)

Do a search thru Google.

YOMAN!

Why Verizon? They're don't have friendly deaf plan and it's narrow hard to get right plan.

I hate Sprint, ugh... never want back to Sprint.

I rather to have high bill than struck with signal issue and terrible consumer service.

Again, who cares? it's my choice.

I got BB 8330 worked now due activation issue and had call Verizon to fixed it, their tech support is great, same as att does.

Youtube works fine on my BB, it shows small picture like catty did mention it.

There's BB Maps on verizon BB 8330 but missed on att BB 8820 due att removed it and GPS was disabled, I have to find hacks to enable on it.

Truveo video mobile works fine on my phone but small screen, same with youtube.

Truveo video mobile works fine on my phone but small screen, same with youtube.

Lol :squint: on small youtube on BB is no fun!.

I read abt activitate ATT BB GPS hack by download Google Map and install it. It should get it working. Att is shooting their own feet for disabling GPS but actually, GPS itself never was disabled. It's missing a software to operate.

Hey, have you ever tried Blueapple.mobi and just download it then save to microSD? Try this. Some will show full screen, some not. If you kept getting error message, try download Opera Mini and then go to Blueapple.mobi and download high quality video. You shuldnt get error message. Worth a try!

If you want to convert dvd movie into BB format. Check my thread "Blackberry Curve or 8830 media player advice". You'll love it and make ur co worker drool like crazy. I watched movie while I work lol.

Catty

Back