Not open for further replies.
BIG B.S.

there are plenty of corrupted straight politicians
there are plenty of corrupted gay politicians
there are plenty of straight child-rapist
there are plenty of gay child-rapist

but you already knew this

It looks like you have pea sized brain.

The gay politicians are very smaller compared to other minorities so it is obviously that you consider gay politicians as corrupted due to liberal climate.

GAOY?

Not real parent? You are insulting homosexual families. :roll:

I can get baby from lesbian and raise the child with my partner.

You don't have experience about homosexual families so they are real parent.

GAOY is Getting Ahead Of You....really meaning expecting a question so answering it now.

Yes, you can use mankinds way to have a baby but don't expect Mother Nature to be happy about it. Your partner will be just that, a partner.
And should your partner legally adopt this child then your partner will be an adoptive parent. All this screws up the math of all these studies. So don't trust a study...trust Mother Nature.

GAOY is Getting Ahead Of You....really meaning expecting a question so answering it now.

Yes, you can use mankinds way to have a baby but don't expect Mother Nature to be happy about it. Your partner will be just that, a partner.
And should your partner legally adopt this child then your partner will be an adoptive parent. All this screws up the math of all these studies. So don't trust a study...trust Mother Nature.

Mother Nature? Are you try to put your religious belief in my mouth?

It looks like you have pea sized brain.

The gay politicians are very smaller compared to other minorities so it is obviously that you consider gay politicians as corrupted due to liberal climate.

:ty: Thank you for admitting that my pea size brain is correct. Maybe a small number of gay corrpted politicians but they are there. :ty: Hope Jiro reads this.

WHOA~~~ no no no

All children do not come from heterosexual sex. Many come from in vitro fertilization,which means no sex at all. No such thing about heterosexual sex.
If it's the joining of a sperm from the male with an egg from the female, then it's heterosexual reproduction. It's not the joining of a sperm with a sperm, or an egg with an egg. The male still provides the sperm, and the female provides the egg.

and that came from corrupted politicians and heterosexual people, not gay people.
There are various aspects to moral corruption but corruption is corruption. If people accept moral corruption in one area, it makes it easier to accept corruption in another.

:ty: Thank you for admitting that my pea size brain is correct. Maybe a small number of gay corrpted politicians but they are there. :ty: Hope Jiro reads this.

It means you are very good at trolling without getting banned - congratulation.

I'm wonders about how many are openly gay politicians in the congress.

From what I understand that all the research shows from any where online or in magazine or book that children raised by same sex couples are no different from childen raised by opposite sex couple, and in many cases, are much better off. My friends parents are gay who raise my friends and my friends are doing fine. some of you who have silly silly thoughts
How scientific are these surveys? How many generations of how many thousands of children raised by homosexual couples have they studied and compared?

I thought you are really deafironchef due similar contrast of avatars.

My bad...

i will , right now i am in last Course of Ug Class and in fall i will be on my way to be chef .

and from there i will Challenge Chef Irish Kurt.....

It means you are very good at trolling without getting banned - congratulation.

I'm wonders about how many are openly gay politicians in the congress.
It's possible that they're not all out in the open.

How scientific are these surveys? How many generations of how many thousands of children raised by homosexual couples have they studied and compared?

I dont have anything information but saw somewhere online or friends words. But In fact, i grew up with several friends of gay parents. :dunno:

I dont have anything information but saw somewhere online or friends words. But In fact, i grew up with several friends of gay parents. :dunno:
Well, I grew up with several friends of straight parents. That doesn't prove anything either. :giggle:

If it's the joining of a sperm from the male with an egg from the female, then it's heterosexual reproduction. It's not the joining of a sperm with a sperm, or an egg with an egg. The male still provides the sperm, and the female provides the egg.

Right on the button, Reba!...No doubt about it. Children are born from a male and a female....not visa versa (Males to males) or (females to females)...so...my take of it is that if a Gay couple wants to have children, then let them birth their own children!....So, good luck with that.

so its 2012, over 10 friends of mine who are gay, they have children. i saw thier babies from baby to close to 10 years old through the pictures. Their kids are so beautiful and looking so happy. Really healthy relationship. The kids are very lucky to have their gay parents in their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back